Zach Wilson Pro Day

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Darnold is athletic enough to make all kinds of throws and has a decent arm but since his mechanics and decision making are so bad it negates his physical tools and you wind up with a disorganized panicked awkward qb.

Yessir on the money. If Wilson can do those things better, like I said, that a clear upgrade to me. Darnold has desirable traits but lacks things that are extremely important for a QB to be successful on the next level.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

better or worse than Darnold?

The guy is putting on a clinic today. Everything is on the money, even 60 yards down the field. I think I only saw him throw one bad pass and it was 25 yards to to sideline (sailed it).

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yessir on the money. If Wilson can do those things better, like I said, that a clear upgrade to me. Darnold has desirable traits but lacks things that are extremely important for a QB to be successful on the next level.

People saw the traits and assumed he’d be able to master the mental part of the game and then you’d have a very good qb.  

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I was a beat reporter in the NFL, and this was the extent of my analysis, I‘d probably quit. 

Go ahead and ignore that the trade is an overpay for 3 and an underpay for 2 based on the value chart, Mr. Hughes.

• Upvote 1