Zach Wilson Pro Day

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

5-10, 185, surgery on his 3 shoulders, 26 years old, club foot, Herpes Simplex 10.

much more aggressive than mono. sounds promising. The burning when he pees may put him on a foul mood on game day, good for us, AKA bad for the opponents. 

strategic angle from Mr. Douglas and the Jets.

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

Normally no, but in a year with no one in the stands during games and no combine, I think it matters more than most years. 

True.   Good point, he's probably never seen Wilson in person because there wasnt a reason to prior to this season and he clearly wasnt traveling to his games once he started catching buzz.  Whereas, he might have met or at least seen Fields since he's been an elite prospect since High School.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Not sure if posted, but if this does not perfectly sum up Charley Casserly,  Can't even get the name of the kid right.  If there is one person I definitely do not want to draft, its Kyle Wilson.  Been there. Done that.

I gotta get into consulting 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh you silly goose, you're missing the point.  Fields has been a known commodity for a much longer which means the odds are very likely Douglas might have seen him play football in a primetime game considering he led his team to back to back playoff appearances and a national championship.  He also might have scouted other players at Ohio St. because that's where good prospects from High School go to play the game of Football and prepare for the NFL.  Who knows, maybe they've even met face to face and exchanged a hand shake.  Whereas, there is no way he's ever met Zach Wilson because nobody knew who he was 6 months ago

Nod your head if you follow.

Wow this totally convoluted spin is BAD ASS TIGHT SH*T. 

Weird, since we’re discussing moronic HS rankings, that a guy no one knew about 6 months ago had 8 higher profile college offers than the NFL rookie of the year. 

Nod your head because I’m sure you don’t follow.

But your sh*t is tight so you have that going for you.

7 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Weird, since we’re discussing moronic HS rankings, that a guy no one knew about 6 months ago had 8 higher profile college offers than the NFL rookie of the year. 

marc lamont hill wtf GIF by Identity

• Haha 1

What was his prenatal sperm ranking ???

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

If you guys recall, during Trevor Lawrence’s Pro Day, Urban Meyer stood on the field next to him.  Basically signaling to the world, Trevor’s his guy.  Douglas should do the same tomorrow, whether he picks him or not! 

JD, being a former OL, should have Zach stick his hands under his package and take snaps. That’s the only true way to judge his potential to be “developed “! Isn’t that right @T0mShane.

Taking Picture Photography GIF by Wikipedia