Zach Wilson Pro Day

11 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

The fact that Matt Rhule isn’t there pretty much cancels out any chance of Carolina trading up to #2... and they were basically the last realistic team that was going to.

Add the fact that our GM • HC • OC are all there.... this ain’t no smokescreen. 

Going by Breer's tweets, its only the Jets and the Falcons who have their GM HC OC combo there. That we know of at least.

Interestingly, the Lions have their GM and HC there. I thought they were supposedly happy with Goff. Due diligence I guess. 

Going by Breer's tweets, its only the Jets and the Falcons who have their GM HC OC combo there. That we know of at least.
Interestingly, the Lions have their GM and HC there. I thought they were supposedly happy with Goff. Due diligence I guess. 

Yeah you can never tell what is smoke. Maybe Carolina is confident in their scouting of him already. Could go either way.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Or a slightly taller (1/8th of an inch) and slightly thinner (8 lbs) version of Aaron Rodgers on his pro day... 

I'm fine if people don't want to pick ZW - but his size is no longer a legit reason not to 

Rodgers didnt play for 2 years. 

I'm fine with people who really like ZW arm talent - but his size is 100% an issue.

This kid is getting injured year 1.  Already had shoulder surgery. Wait until a 300lb d-lineman lands full force on him. 

Im sure he would be one of the smallest, lightest starting QBs in the leauge... and dont tell me Kyler Murray. ZW is not KM coming out.  

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I don't think 215 at 6'2" is necessarily light, but he doesn't look like a solid 215.  He just seems to have a frail build to me. 

He’s a bulked up 214. Everyone is bulked up right now for Pro Days but I’m a little concerned.