Dolphins Trade #3 pick

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This trade destroys what @football guyhas been claiming. He has said if the Jets could get a blockbuster deal for the #2 pick that's what they would do. SF obviously tried to do that deal with the Jet

Bite your tongue. Go do your research and look up how many times I've said the Jets are unwilling to trade outside of the top 10. They made the same offer to the Jets, Jets weren't into it. 

I’d have to imagine San Francisco made that offer to us. Pretty much says that we’re going QB at 2, IMO.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Yeah they’re not getting Wilson, but have fun with Fields San Fran

smh. reading this makes me want to sell my soul to ensure the opposite happens.

• Upvote 3

Jets maybe could have got same haul with a 2nd instead of 3rd this year.  Zach has to be the pick now.  I don't see them falling back with Carolina.  

• Upvote 4
Just now, Jetsbb said:

This trade destroys what @football guyhas been claiming. He has said if the Jets could get a blockbuster deal for the #2 pick that's what they would do. SF obviously tried to do that deal with the Jets before talking to the Dolphins. This guarantees Jets pick Zack Wilson.

Exactly. If Douglas was trading out he wouldn’t get much better offer than 3 first round picks. Wilson is the pick

• Thumb Down 2
  • Sad 1

HUGE trade. 

Wow. Close to a clone of the RGIII trade. As much as I want a QB, we need to be active on the phone. Though I'm skeptical about us actually trading out now.

Don't forget Chicago traded from #3 to #2 to take Trubisky.."The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick"

And I believe Philly traded up twice to get to #2 for Wentz?  There's a chance Joe didn't want to go down to #12..,

First, you have to remember that last month Philadelphia sent Byron Maxwell, Kiko Alonso and the 13th overall pick to Miami for the Dolphins' No. 8 pick. And that set up Wednesday's final move up the draft board.

It's official: The Eagles have agreed to a trade with the Browns to move up to the No. 2 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. The expectation is that they'll take one of the top two quarterbacks, either Jared Goff or Carson Wentz.

The details:

The Eagles get: The No. 2 pick in 2016 and a 2017 fourth-round pick.

The Browns get: The No. 8 pick in 2016, the No. 77 pick (third round) in 2016, the No. 100 pick (fourth round) in 2016, a 2017 first-rounder and a 2018 second-rounder

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

This trade destroys what @football guyhas been claiming. He has said if the Jets could get a blockbuster deal for the #2 pick that's what they would do. SF obviously tried to do that deal with the Jets before talking to the Dolphins. This guarantees Jets pick Zack Wilson.

Correct 

I also think you are correct SF didn't want to pay the price JD wanted for Sam Darnold. 

Who's left to trade him to The Washington Football Team. 

• Thumb Down 1

This will put more QB needy teams in play for Darnold. To me this signals the Jets are not trading out of the #2 pick bc I guarantee you the 49ers were in touch with the Jets trying to get up to #2 and they were told no. 

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

3 1st round picks is crazy btw to move up 9 spots 

We thought our package to go get Sam was dumb. Hahaha... 

How do they make that move without a guarantee if who they get? They just paid Trent Williams, so Penei can’t be the consolation prize...

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Don't forget Chicago traded from #3 to #2 to take Trubisky..

The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick,

Oh man.  I would love this.  Trade down 1 spot and take Fields.  Dream scenario.  @Paradis

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

i would have taken this package for the 2nd pick

• Upvote 1