How do we feel about this plan...

9 hours ago, MaybeOneDay said:

Draft Zach Wilson at 2

Keep Darnold

Let them battle it out in Training Camp - Start Darnold unless Wilson proves he's ready (most rookie QB's gain by sitting at the start of their career, get used to the NFL, get used to game days, ect.)

If Darnold lights it up, it's a great problem to have because we are now in a Brees / Rivers situation....Darnold's trade value only increases.

If Darnold stinks, we play Wilson and probably still get a 2nd or 3rd for Darnold from some QB needy team who thinks they can work with him.

Would this be a Win-Win situation for the Jets? 

Or would this turn into a media circus, with constant questions and attention paid to this situation ad nauseum? 

Maybe Both?

The Chargers didn't get sh*t for Brees. We won't either for Sam he'll leave in free agency. If you think Sam can light it up(and who knows cause Gase) you keep him and we should have taken the haul the Dolphins just got. Looks like we want Wilson. I see no point in keeping him if that's the case. I make dick sh*t for a living so I don't know. I didn't even watch half the games last year. I'd hope Joe Douglas, who makes millions, did watch and can nut up. It's his decision. Keeping both is a cop out on his part