Wilson: " Would be dream come true"

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

I’m starting to despise 9er fans, apparently Salah told Kyle that we are taking Sewell and they are celebrating Zach Wilson as the pick much like we are 🙄

No chance, IMO. 

I still think a trade down is possible. But taking a guy to play right tackle with the #2 overall pick given the state of our roster? Nah

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No chance, IMO. 

I still think a trade down is possible. But taking a guy to play right tackle with the #2 overall pick given the state of our roster? Nah

Agreed but the Jets aren’t trading down at all IMO. It doesn’t matter the offer they love Wilson.

It’s obvious if you look at how everything has transpired this offseason. I always could tell that the NYJ liked a QB in this class but I couldn’t figure out who but the hiring of Saleh and the 49ers trade, it’s clear as day now 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

No chance, IMO. 

How did Mahomes look in the Superbowl when his o line was injured and had to switch positions around. Just a reminder... he was running for his life and they didn't score a TD.

Don't underestimate how important an o_line is

21 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

How did Mahomes look in the Superbowl when his o line was injured and had to switch positions around. Just a reminder... he was running for his life and they didn't score a TD.

Don't underestimate how important an o_line is

Sigh. How many times must we hear the same silly argument? The chiefs lost their two starting tackles and had to replace them with nobodies in two weeks. 

We have Becton (who has all-pro potential) and Fant (who is meh but serviceable). It’s not remotely the same. 

13 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Sigh. How many times must we hear the same silly argument? The chiefs lost their two starting tackles and had to replace them with nobodies in two weeks. 

We have Becton (who has all-pro potential) and Fant (who is meh but serviceable). It’s not remotely the same. 

We need to build an above average line.  We don't have that at the current moment.  What was our offensive line ranked last year???

We were RANKED 29TH. Do you know what Becton is raked 19th

35 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

We need to build an above average line.  We don't have that at the current moment.  What was our offensive line ranked last year???

We were RANKED 29TH. Do you know what Becton is raked 19th

That doesn’t mean you take a right tackle at #2 overall. 

You take premium positions when you are picking #2 overall. QBs, left tackles, pass rushers, WRs, maybe corners. Maybe. 

and we took our left tackle last year. 

If you want to take OL with our top pick, you trade down. 

• Upvote 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.