Justin Fields Pro Day 3/30 (for those still holding on)

23 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

If only the OSU coaches didn't coddle him so much with easy reads etc

Is it possible if Fields has a great day today it makes JD honestly rethink the Wilson is a lock theory and look more at Fields? I like Fields i think he has a lot of talent and i wouldn't be upset at all if they took him as well.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I intend on watching Field’s pro day with an unbiased perspective today. He should look good. I expect him to absolutely wow on the deep throws.

He's a fantastic athlete, I'll be shocked if he doesn't blow it up

12 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

Is it possible if Fields has a great day today it makes JD honestly rethink the Wilson is a lock theory and look more at Fields? I like Fields i think he has a lot of talent and i wouldn't be upset at all if they took him as well.

I have been a Fields Stan for some time, so I would hope the answer is yes.  However, me reading the tea leaves, my gut says the answer is no.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I have been a Fields Stan for some time, so I would hope the answer is yes.  However, me reading the tea leaves, my gut says the answer is no.

I think they look at Wilson and see the upside but i truly believe Field's has just as much i guess we shall see 04.29