What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

15 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

Just my opinion of the case to run it back with Sam....as opposed to drafting Wilson @2

Darnold will be 24 when this season starts still very young with 3 battle tested years as QB of NYJ. He has been through extremely tough situations. He has been wildly inconsistent. Has made some bone headed, head scratching decisions as our signal caller. But at the same time there as flashes of brilliance, some remarkable throws, and with some offensive support, better o line, receivers ,COACHING!!

I do believe that situation comparing that to a rookie QB stepping in with no NFL experience in the media of NY who has had arm issues and had 1 great year of college ball. While playing not so great competition is a BIG UNKNOWN

We know what SAM is with bad circumstances

I would like to find out what SAM is when put in a position to succeed. Not to mention those 3 years to start his career may be a blessing in disguise to have gone through that. Not to mention all the Xtra picks we would get from trading down is very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I hate you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Darnold is history will be traded sooner than later.

He may or may not have ever had the chance to be good that will only be answered when he goes to another team.

He was put in the worst possible situation from day one however.

From having a moron GM not drafting any olineman and no offense for years.

To having a center who could not snap the ball and the coach trotting that same stinko guy out game after game.

To having by far the worst head coach and O coach in the league come in and display an offense worse than your average college offense.

I can easily see another Tannehill situation down the road.

We shall see.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jets0712 said:

Just my opinion of the case to run it back with Sam....as opposed to drafting Wilson @2

Darnold will be 24 when this season starts still very young with 3 battle tested years as QB of NYJ. He has been through extremely tough situations. He has been wildly inconsistent. Has made some bone headed, head scratching decisions as our signal caller. But at the same time there as flashes of brilliance, some remarkable throws, and with some offensive support, better o line, receivers ,COACHING!!

I do believe that situation comparing that to a rookie QB stepping in with no NFL experience in the media of NY who has had arm issues and had 1 great year of college ball. While playing not so great competition is a BIG UNKNOWN

We know what SAM is with bad circumstances

I would like to find out what SAM is when put in a position to succeed. Not to mention those 3 years to start his career may be a blessing in disguise to have gone through that. Not to mention all the Xtra picks we would get from trading down is very appealing.

This is so gross. Just stop starting the same topics over and over. Please follow him to his next team. This sh*t is turning into Tebow all over again. Bad QBs who get hyped up by fanboys unwilling to see or accept reality. 

What didn't kill me made me weaker not stronger. It actually wore my paint off. I think I need glasses. I walk into rooms to get things and forget why I'm there. My back always hurts, I almost have to eat baby food because my pooping dictates everything in my life now. Hot sausages and Heinekens lay me up for about 3 days and I blame the goddamn Jets for all of it!

OIP.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Larz said:

That basically says it all. That’s the closing argument 

Monson is an absolute ******* troll who lives in Ireland, island of the trolls

• Like 1
This is so gross. Just stop starting the same topics over and over. Please follow him to his next team. This sh*t is turning into Tebow all over again. Bad QBs who get hyped up by fanboys unwilling to see or accept reality. 

See this is why I rarely start threads....at all
If Sam were to be traded I wouldn’t give 2 shi1ts about him. If we draft Wilson he is OUR QB and will be behind him just giving my perspective on a Jet Board. And with Tebow at least Sam can actually throw the football. Not a good comparison.

• Upvote 1