Jump to content

49ers attend Mac Jones pro day but skip Justin Fields


AFJF

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

If this is a smokescreen, this is on par with Tyrion telling three different people three different houses he wanted to marry Myrcella off to. 

God that show was good once. 

Yeah it was, But honestly I could have written a better last 2 seasons. They are making Wheel of Time into a TV series I hope that it avoids the later seasons decline. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, AFJF said:

I know we sometimes hear of teams drafting guys they didn't contact or see in person, but not with a QB in the top 5 that I can recall.  Looks like the Mac Jones draft hype is real. 

A few weeks ago I saw somebody predict Jones would go before Fields and I laughed.  Not laughing now.

 

 

Mac Jones will be the best QB in this draft

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Than camp?  Do you even read what you respond to?    Fields played in the National Championship playoffs, a pro day is nothing.  They’ve been working with the kid for the past 4 plus years.  You need to seriously read stuff before you respond to people because you have the worst reading comprehension on this board.  

We're talking about the last time they were together.  You brought up that they had him at their camp, I didnt.

All I said pro day is different from throwing at a camp.  Reading comprehension?  WTF are you even talking about?  You should go back and read your own posts.  You're the one who's not comprehending. 

You need to stop acting like someone attacked you.  And if you dont like my responses, put me on ignore

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Than camp?  Do you even read what you respond to?    Fields played in the National Championship playoffs, a pro day is nothing.  They’ve been working with the kid for the past 4 plus years.  You need to seriously read stuff before you respond to people because you have the worst reading comprehension on this board.  

Real big brain energy of you to take this quote: 

“...that a pro day with total, wall to wall coverage has more pressure than a camp?”

throw the National Championship in there for the 2nd time as if that has anything to do with comparing the pro day and QB collective camp, which was the original point presented to you, and somehow manage to accuse the other poster of reading issues in a nasty way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Real big brain energy of you to take this quote: 

“...that a pro day with total, wall to wall coverage has more pressure than a camp?”

throw the National Championship in there for the 2nd time as if that has anything to do with comparing the pro day and QB collective camp, which was the original point presented to you, and somehow manage to accuse the other poster of reading issues in a nasty way.

Ok junior.  I brought up the National Championship as a comparison of performing under pressure relative to a meaningless pro day.  Besides, in a camp setting you get to know a kid much better than you will in a 60 throw pro day.  Maybe go back and explain it to Daddy that way.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Ok junior.  I brought up the National Championship as a comparison of performing under pressure relative to a meaningless pro day.  Besides, in a camp setting you get to know a kid much better than you will in a 60 throw pro day.  Maybe go back and explain it to Daddy that way.  

No kidding you brought up the National Championship.  After you brought up camp.  Which has nothing to do with going to a pro day or more correctly missing his pro day.  

If the National Championship game was the reason they're missing Fields pro day, why are they going to Jones pro day?  Explain the logic to us.  

No one needs to explain any of this to me.  Now go get pissy with someone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No kidding you brought up the National Championship.  After you brought up camp.  Which has nothing to do with going to a pro day or more correctly missing his pro day.  

If the National Championship game was the reason they're missing Fields pro day, why are they going to Jones pro day?  Explain the logic to us.  

No one needs to explain any of this to me.  Now go get pissy with someone else. 

My god you’re insufferable.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Ok junior.  I brought up the National Championship as a comparison of performing under pressure relative to a meaningless pro day.  Besides, in a camp setting you get to know a kid much better than you will in a 60 throw pro day.  Maybe go back and explain it to Daddy that way.  

Again.  Slowly this time for you:

No one gives a f*ck about the National Championship.  That’s not what was being discussed or compared.  You just decided to bring it up twice for some stupid reason.  It has nothing to do with the pro day or camp.  Furthermore, it could be my Dad or Joewilly12.  You’re still acting like an a**hole due to your own inability to read.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Again.  Slowly this time for you:

No one gives a f*ck about the National Championship.  That’s not what was being discussed or compared.  You just decided to bring it up twice for some stupid reason.  It has nothing to do with the pro day or camp.  Furthermore, it could be my Dad or Joewilly12.  You’re still acting like an a**hole due to your own inability to read.

Ok thanks junior.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...