2021 NFL Draft Mega-thread: News, Rumors, and Discussion

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Blah blah. Own up to it.

To what, douche. Here’s an idea, stop picking fights. It’s draft day and by all accounts the guy you’re super high on is going to be a Jet. Let it go and enjoy yourself. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

To what, douche. Here’s an idea, stop picking fights. It’s draft day and by all accounts the guy you’re super high on is going to be a Jet. Let it go and enjoy yourself. 

To the irony that you're calling people idiots for hyping something up that won't happen just like you tried to wish Pitts and Fields into existence, something more ludicrous. Sorry if that offends you so much. So sensitive. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I heard NFL locker rooms love it when a pampered, unproven rookie walks into the locker room already laden down with endorsement deals and commercials. It shows how serious he is about being a real pro. 

All the top QBs are getting endorsements and commercials.

Fat Mod Note: Yeah tonight will go better if we don’t resort to calling one another names and that will be easier if we don’t provoke one another. We are Jet fans and all in this crap together. If people can’t follow the rules they will be given the draft weekend off. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Fat Mod Note: Yeah tonight will go better if we don’t resort to calling one another names and that will be easier if we don’t provoke one another. We are Jet fans and all in this crap together. If people can’t follow the rules they will be given the draft weekend off. 

I'm sorry for getting called a douche because he's so sensitive that you gotta walk on egg shells with him.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yeah tonight will go better if we don’t resort to calling one another names and that will be easier if we don’t provoke one another. We are Jet fans and all in this crap together. If people can’t follow the rules they will be given the draft weekend off. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I wonder how much Chipotle paid these guys to name a sh*tty bowl after them. And I wonder how many people out there are going to Chipotle just to eat a Justin Fields and Zach Wilson bowl - probably more than anybody would like to admit

If these guys had any input on their respective dishes, then I’d keep away from all of them.

Give me the QB who just wants a bunch of steak in a bowl.

Draft him

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

I'm sorry for getting called a douche because he's so sensitive that you gotta walk on egg shells with him.

Oh snap! You got me! 

Yo Zach wasn't voted as a captain by his team. How the hell can he win over a locker room now?

Are your draft weekend plans really this good? Wouldn't hurt to have JN in your back pocket. 

I've never seen so much irrational hate for a prospect like I have with Wilson. I thought criticism for how he looks was ironic at first, but now we're months into this process and it's either an obscenely drawn-out joke or a kind of weird hate boner. This board legitimately levels more criticism at him for having a baby face than for what he actually does on the field.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grandy said:

I've never seen so much irrational hate for a prospect like I have with Wilson. I thought criticism for how he looks was ironic at first, but now we're months into this process and it's either an obscenely drawn-out joke or a kind of weird hate boner. This board legitimately levels more criticism at him for having a baby face than for what he actually does on the field.

Tells you a lot about those people. 

16 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

To the irony that you're calling people idiots for hyping something up that won't happen just like you tried to wish Pitts and Fields into existence, something more ludicrous. Sorry if that offends you so much. So sensitive. 

That is the dumbest thing I’ve read today. Pitts is ludicrous. Got it. 

go have fun, and let this one die. 

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

No, we hate him for that, too. Mostly that.

My issues with Wilson are that he played a Gerbers babyfood schedule as part of a significantly better team with the #2 ranked pass OL in the nation in a COVID year. But then the Wilson stans tell me that none of that, nor any of his pre 2020 college stats matter. So now, I like to talk about how he is the front runner for being the new Gerbers baby face.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

My issues with Wilson are that he played a Gerbers babyfood schedule as part of a significantly better team with the #2 ranked pass OL in the nation in a COVID year. But then the Wilson stans tell me that none of that, nor any of his pre 2020 college stats matter. So now, I like to talk about how he is the front runner for being the new Gerbers baby face.

I also like that we have to discount any of Wilson’s 2019 tape because he was injured so much. 

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

If it did matter he wouldn’t be getting picked 3rd at worst 

Zach Wilson vs other QB's literally ruined the majority of good draft talk this year. Understandable ofcourse but I certainly won't miss it. 

Theres going to be guys like Rondale Moore and Elerson Smith that may actually be drafted by us, have Studddd Potential and the casual fan lost the chance to fall for these guys bc it was all Zachapano and "Processing"  threads for months. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

If it did matter he wouldn’t be getting picked 3rd at worst 

Not like teams have almost exclusively make mistakes with quarterbacks in the top three of the draft for the last decade or anything.