I have to admit I will be buying a Wilson Jersey once it becomes official and probably more then one- -hopefully his jersey will actually be one you can wear for years to come.

In my closet I have tons of jerseys that one would never ever want to wear( thank god my yankees section aged well )

My recent QB jerseys -Namath-pretty much the one you can wear with a bit of pride, Pennington -good dude-had a decent run so his is in the maybe wear section-then it gets ugly fast

Farve-yep I was that guy that ran out and bought the B Farve one-that did not age well

Sanchez-had high hopes and at least got 2-3 year window out of him but cant see me wearing that anymore

Sam-this is the VERY painful one -I got a few of the "better" jerseys in black green and white-finally the jets had a franchise QB and those would be jerseys I would always be proud to wear-hmm that certainly didnt happen

So if you are one of the guys that likes to wear jerseys to games-will you be taking the plunge on a wilson jersey ?

1 minute ago, peebag said:

Get a jersey with #69 on it with a name plate that says "Devine"

It will age far better than any actual Jet player.

Wait, I thought #69 was kung pow chicken.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I mean it is a very common name.  Just get double zero as the number.

Could use it for the next Wilson.

IDK, 15 years would be a long time to wait  till this Wilson is done.

:) 

5 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Don't buy a jersey. Just buy a shirt or a hat with the team name or logo on it.

It's just better move in the long run. 

Plus, you're a grown man... the jersey isn't a good look. It never has been. 

I wear them to the games and actually think jerseys are cool at the games-not like I am wearing them out to dinner lol

-tradition for me -my father used to get them for me as a kid when I started going at shea. I then bought them for my nephew who now is just graduating college(god time goes fast)

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I mean it is a very common name.  Just get double zero as the number.

Could use it for the next Wilson.

I suppose a few folks with Kyle Wilson jerseys may be happy now lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Plus, you're a grown man... the jersey isn't a good look. It never has been.

Unless you are in shape and look like you can still play football then they look ok. 

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I wear them to the games and actually think jerseys are cool at the games-not like I am wearing them out to dinner lol

-tradition for me -my father used to get them for me as a kid when I started going at shea. I then bought them for my nephew who now is just graduating college(god time goes fast)

Let the tradition die. 

Wear any non-jersey Jets apparel to the games.

harvey keitel winston wolf GIF

Ok. I told myself i would never buy another jersey a few yrs ago. I have namath, martin, chrebet, and  pennington, but i gave in , before all the drama, and bought an Adams jersey, i am back to never again...correction, i also have Revis.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I have to admit I will be buying a Wilson Jersey once it becomes official and probably more then one- -hopefully his jersey will actually be one you can wear for years to come.

In my closet I have tons of jerseys that one would never ever want to wear( thank god my yankees section aged well )

My recent QB jerseys -Namath-pretty much the one you can wear with a bit of pride, Pennington -good dude-had a decent run so his is in the maybe wear section-then it gets ugly fast

Farve-yep I was that guy that ran out and bought the B Farve one-that did not age well

Sanchez-had high hopes and at least got 2-3 year window out of him but cant see me wearing that anymore

Sam-this is the VERY painful one -I got a few of the "better" jerseys in black green and white-finally the jets had a franchise QB and those would be jerseys I would always be proud to wear-hmm that certainly didnt happen

So if you are one of the guys that likes to wear jerseys to games-will you be taking the plunge on a wilson jersey ?

I doubt I can find one that fits.

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Chrebet, Toon, Mangold.

I'm good.

Excuse me? I seem to remember someone that looked just like you in a Patrick Ramsey jersey. Maybe I was mistaken?

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Excuse me? I seem to remember someone that looked just like you in a Patrick Ramsey jersey. Maybe I was mistaken?

I wrote that one too.

Invisible e-ink.  Wonderful stuff.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'll just stick to a  green Jets polo, a pair of khaki shorts, and some spotlight white all-birds while tailgating with an ice cold black cherry bud light Seltzer. 

- @SAR I

Prince Bitch Im Fabulous GIF