All Page 1 Zach Wilson Threads: MERGED

AFJF

34 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's hard to be the champ when you're sleeping in silk pajamas is a stigma that holds for fighting and fighting only. You're just transferring it over baselessly and you know it. Plenty of rich kids have done just fine. This is that time of year when you get ridiculous and that's fine but I won't have you sully fighting like this.

some people have hopes and dreams

some people have ways and means 

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

What does Dee Milliner have to do with Zach Wilson?

Both had brittle bodies and missed zero games in college

You guys do realize Wilson is going to get another surgery after the draft on his non-throwing shoulder.  He has said so himself

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Both had brittle bodies and missed zero games in college

You guys do realize Wilson is going to get another surgery after the draft on his non-throwing shoulder.  He has said so himself

Zach missed 3 games due to a hand injury. Dee Milliner played CB and had many other different injuries. So what does he have to do with Zach Wilson?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The labrum was his big concern until someone pointed out that Sewell tore his labrum too, at which point the rich uncle coincidentally rocketed to the top of the charts

Sewell tore 1 labrum. Wilson tore 2. And offensive linemen don't actually, ya know, need them anyway 

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It means both guys are brittle, injury-prone, and not cut out for the NFL. You can tell by how many games they missed in college, but you can also tell by how many games they didn’t miss. Think about it

Nevermind the fact that Wilson, right now, is completely healthy and, as far I can find, is not getting another surgery:

131C9B11-E27E-4134-B311-29DD8697A5EE.jpeg.c16d7e860040ff2449e7f282a5a12956.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Sewell tore 1 labrum. Wilson tore 2. And offensive linemen don't actually, ya know, need them anyway 

L-oh-f*cking-L

Using your, incredibly wrong btw, logic, Wilson only tore one since one of them was his non throwing shoulder, which he doesn’t need.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Nevermind the fact that Wilson, right now, is completely healthy and, as far I can find, is not getting another surgery:

Exactly! Some people will grasp at anything to try and make their point. They will die on that hill and will hope he fails so they are right. Only time will tell if he stays mainly healthy throughout his career but to project that he won't is just stilly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He’s due another surgery on his non throwing shoulder.  Of course he’s going to say he’s fully healthy

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

He’s due another surgery on his non throwing shoulder.  Of course he’s going to say he’s fully healthy

I’ve scoured the entire internet and haven’t found one single thing that says what you’re saying.  I showed you proof.  Either find something to back up your claim or cut the sh*t.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Oh well that's a relief. In that case, I don't want Sewell because he's a quitter couldn't even be bothered to suit up for his college team this year

Yeah veteran team leaders like C.J. Mosley can help the young buck find his way. Oh shit, never mind!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Sewell missed 6 games with a high ankle sprain. Let me guess, OL don’t need their legs to move 

I’m loving the killshots on all these stupid arguments going on right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

I was coming around to the idea of Zach Wilson until I read the last few pages of this topic. 

Now I want the Jets to draft a defensive end raised in abject poverty or a group home to be their QB. 

you made me spit my drink out you bastid

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve scoured the entire internet and haven’t found one single thing that says what you’re saying.  I showed you proof.  Either find something to back up your claim or shut up.

I did the same thing....

I'm feeding the troll and I promised myself I wouldn't do that.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Oh well that's a relief. In that case, I don't want Sewell because he's a quitter couldn't even be bothered to suit up for his college team this year

The draft is not about what we want 

It's about predicting exactly how they are going to screw it up