Texans may be preparing to trade Watson.

3 hours ago, talonmm said:

Great points - but now please tell me why Robert Kraft wasn't punished for perhaps similar behavior?

Agreeing to pay someone for a tug job is the same as paying for a massage and then trying to force someone to give you a tug job?

Is this that hard to decipher? 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently Watson wants to be a Bronco.  Anywhere but Miami would be fine by me.

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-db-kareem-jackson-says-deshaun-watson-wants-to-end-up-in-denver

Broncos DB Kareem Jackson says Deshaun Watson wants to end up in Denver

Published: Jun 09, 2021 at 03:05 PM

Headshot_Author_Kevin-Patra_2020

Kevin Patra

Around the NFL Writer

As the legal process slowly unwinds, Deshaun Watson remains away from the Houston Texans OTAs, and the QB's desire to be traded remains unchanged.

Despite the uncertainty surrounding the QB's legal future -- which could include NFL punishment -- several former teammates and other players around the league have recruited Watson in hopes a trade might go down before the 2021 NFL season.

One of Watson's former teammates, Kareem Jackson, who played nine years in Houston before spending the past two in Denver, said on the "Catchin' Fades with Aqib Talib" podcast the QB told him that he wants to join the Broncos.

"I got a great relationship with Deshaun. I've been talking to him the last couple weeks," Jackson said. "All he's been telling me is, look, Jack, just tell them that's where I want to be. He's like, that's where I want to be. He's like, I want to be in Denver. And during the time where I was going through my little free agency thing, I ended up signing back here, before I signed, he called and he was like, man, are you going to sign? I was like, I don't know, I'm not sure yet. He was like, well, let me know what you're going to do. And I signed back and he was like, listen, tell them I want to be in Denver."

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport clarified Wednesday that Watson is open to several options, including Denver, but the Broncos aren't necessarily a favorite, just one possible landing spot.

Before 22 lawsuits were filed in March and April alleging sexual assault and misconduct during massage sessions, Watson made his desire for a trade known. At the time, destinations like Miami, New England, Carolina, Philadelphia, and, yes, Denver were discussed.

Since the lawsuits became public, the rumors surrounding Watson's future destinations have dwindled. Most teams have moved on with other plans.

The Houston Police Department opened an investigation in April following a complaint being issued against Watson and the NFL is also investigating the allegations.

With the possibility that Watson is suspended or placed on the Commissioner's Exempt List (paid leave), trading for the QB is a precarious proposition. That presumes Houston would even entertain trading the once rising star and face of the franchise. Before the lawsuits, the club seemed staunchly against a trade; now, seemingly less so.

The legal situation likely would need to be settled before the Broncos or any team would move to trade for Watson.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Apparently Watson wants to be a Bronco.  Anywhere but Miami would be fine by me.

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-db-kareem-jackson-says-deshaun-watson-wants-to-end-up-in-denver

Kevin Patra

Around the NFL Writer

As the legal process slowly unwinds, Deshaun Watson remains away from the Houston Texans OTAs, and the QB's desire to be traded remains unchanged.

Despite the uncertainty surrounding the QB's legal future -- which could include NFL punishment -- several former teammates and other players around the league have recruited Watson in hopes a trade might go down before the 2021 NFL season.

One of Watson's former teammates, Kareem Jackson, who played nine years in Houston before spending the past two in Denver, said on the "Catchin' Fades with Aqib Talib" podcast the QB told him that he wants to join the Broncos.

"I got a great relationship with Deshaun. I've been talking to him the last couple weeks," Jackson said. "All he's been telling me is, look, Jack, just tell them that's where I want to be. He's like, that's where I want to be. He's like, I want to be in Denver. And during the time where I was going through my little free agency thing, I ended up signing back here, before I signed, he called and he was like, man, are you going to sign? I was like, I don't know, I'm not sure yet. He was like, well, let me know what you're going to do. And I signed back and he was like, listen, tell them I want to be in Denver."

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport clarified Wednesday that Watson is open to several options, including Denver, but the Broncos aren't necessarily a favorite, just one possible landing spot.

Before 22 lawsuits were filed in March and April alleging sexual assault and misconduct during massage sessions, Watson made his desire for a trade known. At the time, destinations like Miami, New England, Carolina, Philadelphia, and, yes, Denver were discussed.

Since the lawsuits became public, the rumors surrounding Watson's future destinations have dwindled. Most teams have moved on with other plans.

The Houston Police Department opened an investigation in April following a complaint being issued against Watson and the NFL is also investigating the allegations.

With the possibility that Watson is suspended or placed on the Commissioner's Exempt List (paid leave), trading for the QB is a precarious proposition. That presumes Houston would even entertain trading the once rising star and face of the franchise. Before the lawsuits, the club seemed staunchly against a trade; now, seemingly less so.

The legal situation likely would need to be settled before the Broncos or any team would move to trade for Watson.

i would expect something to happen with Watson soon. not a trade yet, but the police have been investigating for 2 months. 

you have to figure the interviews are done. whatever evidence has been seen. the police should be finishing up soon.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Which city does the best anus massage..

Map of Anus, Yonne

Weather forecast Anus, France

Weather forecast for today - Thursday, 10. Jun

/weather/images/icons/128x128/33.png
05:48  21:42 CEST
Mostly Clear
min.13°C
  • Wind: 14 NNE
  • Humidity: 77%
  • Precip. probability: 15%
  • Precipitation: 0 mm
  • UV index: 0
Mainly clear. Low 13C.

image.png

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kevin Patra

Around the NFL Writer

Yep, PLEASE keep him out of the AFC East

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Map of Anus, Yonne

Weather forecast Anus, France

Weather forecast for today - Thursday, 10. Jun

/weather/images/icons/128x128/33.png
05:48  21:42 CEST
Mostly Clear
min.13°C
  • Wind: 14 NNE
  • Humidity: 77%
  • Precip. probability: 15%
  • Precipitation: 0 mm
  • UV index: 0
Mainly clear. Low 13C.

image.png

Chance of brown showers ?

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, slimjasi said:

Yep, PLEASE keep him out of the AFC East

He's a career 28-25 QB and if Miami traded for him they'd have to give away all of their future draft picks and take on a future mega salary of Watson. He's an awesome QB and an absolute great one but he'd struggle to win in Miami as he did in Houston (imo).

• Upvote 1

I love the "Texans will listen to offers that start with 3 first rounders and more" lmao...guarantee that got a chuckle around the NFL.

I mean how dumb would the texans have been not to listen to that kind of offer up until now with this dudes predatory practices all out there? nothing has changed....he is in a civil lawsuit in one of the slowest moving court systems in the country, he may have a criminal complaint any time, he will most likely not play AT LEAST half the year...yada yada yada

BTW whichever team gets him.....prepare to rip up his BRAND NEW deal and back up the truck AGAIN for him.

Question is will any team (Eagles or Broncos) be ballsy enough to give up 2 firsts, and say **** it....this is a wash year...he will play next year and 10 years after....roll the dice.

The game of chicken via rappaport and unnamed sources are going to be going wild in the next week or two.

10 hours ago, k-met57 said:

I love the "Texans will listen to offers that start with 3 first rounders and more" lmao...guarantee that got a chuckle around the NFL.

I mean how dumb would the texans have been not to listen to that kind of offer up until now with this dudes predatory practices all out there? nothing has changed....he is in a civil lawsuit in one of the slowest moving court systems in the country, he may have a criminal complaint any time, he will most likely not play AT LEAST half the year...yada yada yada

BTW whichever team gets him.....prepare to rip up his BRAND NEW deal and back up the truck AGAIN for him.

Question is will any team (Eagles or Broncos) be ballsy enough to give up 2 firsts, and say **** it....this is a wash year...he will play next year and 10 years after....roll the dice.

The game of chicken via rappaport and unnamed sources are going to be going wild in the next week or two.

Watson’s trade value is on the rebound

Goodell can’t suspend him without at least a criminal charge which isn’t happening and all the civil cases are in limbo until they eventually get settled if even that happens

I would not be shocked if we saw a last second Watson/Rodgers trade

32 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

Goodell can’t suspend him without at least a criminal charge which isn’t happening and all the civil cases are in limbo until they eventually get settled if even that happens

Not exactly true. Goodell can put him on the Commisioners Exempt list at any time if he believes there may be a major violation

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Not exactly true. Goodell can put him on the Commisioners Exempt list at any time if he believes there may be a major violation

And all he has to do is sue in federal ct to get the bs suspension overturned 

Just like Brady did