Texans may be preparing to trade Watson.

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

@slats@The Crusher Think Mr. Moggelez is getting a little out of line here.....Please address this wild behavior. There are football takes and there is this. 

You went to MY profile to get here because you were mad I downvoted a football post in ANOTHER THREAD, and now you’re crying to the mods that I returned the favor.  I honestly just feel bad for you.

Furthermore, if you don’t want to look like a rape supporter, maybe you shouldn’t do and say things that insinuate you support an alleged rapist.  Just a novel idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

If you don’t want to look like a rape supporter, maybe you shouldn’t do and say things that insinuate you support a rapist.  Just a novel idea.

You went to MY profile to get here because you were mad I downvoted a football post and now you’re crying to the mods.  I honestly just feel bad for you.

@slats@The Crusher I feel this poster is a little unstable....

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

didn't a player kill someone (allegedly) back in the day and play again.  from the ravens i think,.

Different era. Different sensibilities.

This is never going away. This isn’t Michael Vick either where you claim ignorance, find Jesus and become an animal rights advocate. 

I think he’s done. The mountain of evidence has confirmed what he did. No settlement will remove that from people’s minds. He absolutely abused these women. I think the criminal charges are coming and we may only have seen the tip of the iceberg.

The guy was basically running his own sexually abusive scheme and just moving onto the next victim. It’s not an isolated incident like most previous examples. It’s close to Vick and Sharper in terms of scale and severity, except it’s one thing to abuse animals and another to abuse women. 

He is screwed. We’re not exactly living in the most forgiving era either, for better or worse.

• Upvote 2

This is likely in the Texans favor. He may be suspended for the year, and then the Texans get a top pick. If he still wants a trade the market will be there and they will be able to reload with another top pick next year. I hate to get technical when the subject matter is so sensitive, but there it is. 

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It must be obvious to both of you that this conversation between the two of you is not suitable for this board and is going to only get worse if it keeps going. So I strongly suggest the two of you put one another on ignore and knock it off. Thanks. 

Already done.

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Thank you. Appreciate that.

Just a heads up, considering that he keeps neg repping every post I make across the entire forum, you might want to advise him to cut the sh*t:08882EEB-F44C-4F53-B941-FE3F332CA2DD.thumb.jpeg.207d411958a9753eed7a27b2a87852b6.jpeg

9F3B81C0-AC90-4226-9852-118246039AAA.thumb.jpeg.aaff41cd2521ff3fc4f21e6bac09d886.jpeg39A8D8D0-5A52-493E-8247-761BD1F0E586.thumb.jpeg.2c16e16e243914a9e9f9f2eb9ae6171c.jpeg269C2D20-2A0B-4E55-9441-04E01A3A544A.thumb.jpeg.1248c3bfb9151bc9a8e04895ea503d36.jpeg

I’ll ignore it for now and simply out of respect for you guys and this place, but if it keeps continuing that won’t be for very long.

• Thumb Down 1

@The Crusher

I’m being dead serious.  I’m not logging onto this forum to 15 notifications every few hours from a petulant child.  I listened to what you told us BOTH to do. Do something proactive about this or the request to keep him on ignore is going out the f*cking window:

7090805C-CCE6-4CAF-B06A-7C17A085B128.jpeg.93a3c69adc6625f4ceb393695a816239.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

@The Crusher

I’m being dead serious.  I’m not logging onto this forum to 15 notifications every few hours from a petulant child.  I listened to what you told us BOTH to do. Do something proactive about this or the request to keep him on ignore is going out the f*cking window:

7090805C-CCE6-4CAF-B06A-7C17A085B128.jpeg.93a3c69adc6625f4ceb393695a816239.jpeg

Truth is I’m sorta tired of this type of stuff. Grown men acting like children because of words and feelings. @Maxman Deal with this I’m done. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Truth is I’m sorta tired of this type of stuff. Grown men acting like children because of words and feelings. @Maxman Deal with this I’m done. 

The fix is simple take away all those stupid up or down vote features if a poster continues to be a A-hole get rid of him.. If someone posts something really good Great post is a good reply.. The highlighted part of your post says it all take away the toys from the little boys.. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

The fix is simple take away all those stupid up or down vote features if a poster continues to be a A-hole get rid of him.. If someone posts something really good Great post is a good reply.. The highlighted part of your post says it all take away the toys from the little boys.. 

The system in place does absolutely nothing but give people incentive to antagonize.  Especially if nothing is going to be done about it, like I was so eloquently told.

This bullsh*t STARTED because Kevin was unhappy I downvoted a SINGLE post in a totally different thread, so he visited my profile to downvote everything I have posted in the last 24 hours.  I don’t give a sh*t about imaginary internet points.  I give a sh*t about the fact that I have to come on every few hours to 20+ notifications after we were both told to cut it out and only one of us (me) did.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The system in place does absolutely nothing but give people incentive to antagonize.  Especially if nothing is going to be done about it, like I was so eloquently told.

This bullsh*t STARTED because Kevin was unhappy I downvoted a SINGLE post in a totally different thread, so he visited my profile to downvote everything I have posted in the last 24 hours.  I don’t give a sh*t about imaginary internet points.  I give a sh*t about the fact that I have to come on every few hours to 20+ notifications after we were both told to cut it out and only one of us (me) did.

Like I said it started with the dopey voting feature I have never used it nor would I..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Zero chance he's getting traded. They leaked all this to start with. He's worth more to them and now he's toxic to everyone else

Watson was toxic to himself he has the money if he wanted kinky hire a pro that will do what you want.. He seemed to like forcing things on to women that didn't want to do what he wanted..

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Does it really effect your life without you letting it? Just ignore it and laugh at him being an idiot stalking you. I'll downvote this post myself. Who cares? Let him be a moron. You waste time thinking about it and he gets what he wants

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

5 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Watson was toxic to himself he has the money if he wanted kinky hire a pro that will do what you want.. He seemed to like forcing things on to women that didn't want to do what he wanted..

I’m pretty sure you could have set him up just nicely ?

13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I’m pretty sure you could have set him up just nicely ?

What are implying Frogman?? B) I'm sure in college Watson had plenty of willing coeds to do whatever a football star QB wanted what he found out is the real world isn't Clemson..

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You're so brave.

Your name is RutgersJetFan. It might as well be biggest loser in the world. We live in a world of suck with our team choices. Who cares about a down vote? We just watched Gase butt **** us for 2 years. If possible I'd like to request a mod erase my entire rep. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Does it really effect your life without you letting it? Just ignore it and laugh at him being an idiot stalking you. I'll downvote this post myself. Who cares? Let him be a moron. You waste time thinking about it and he gets what he wants

Should it really?  No.  That’s why when I was asked by a moderator to cut it out I listened, no further questions asked.  Then I came back, thinking that was the end of it, to 25 notifications, most of which were from him and it became difficult to sift through every other notification/quote I had in my inbox.  So I asked a moderator to take care of it, and was ignored.  Cool.  Whatever.  I’ll just go on my way and hope it stops.  I come back a SECOND time to ANOTHER 25 notifications and, once again, ask the moderator to please take care of it, and am basically told “Nah.  I don’t feel like doing that, someone else deal with it”?  You know what, yeah, it gets under my skin a little bit.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Should it really?  No.  That’s why when I was asked by a moderator to cut it out I listened.  Then I came back to 25 notifications, most of which were from him and it became difficult to sift through every other notification/quote I had in my inbox.  So I asked a moderator to take care of it, and was ignored.  Cool.  Whatever.  I’ll just go on my way and hope it stops.  I come back a SECOND time to ANOTHER 25 notifications and, once again, ask the moderator to please take care of it, and am basically told “Nah.  I don’t feel like doing that, someone else deal with it”?  You know what, yeah, it gets under my skin a little bit.

Him ******* up your notifications I can see being annoying. Just put him on ignore and move on. If that doesn't work I agree something should be done. Honestly just ignore him if possible. Not missing anything obviously 

• Upvote 1