From the puckered lips of Tony Baldine

7 minutes ago, hmhertz said:
: I know for a fact the #Jets are high on Khalil Herbert of Virginia Tech as well as Michael Carter of North Carolina. More on this and other teams around the NFL in this week's mailbag.

You know nothing.

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love my beautiful full head of hair, and don’t care if the Jets don’t draft a single RB this year. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

We def need a RB. When was the last time we had a RB that defenses feared? Chris Ivory? Thomas Jones? 

Jones had a great OL and Ivory had defenses in the dime all game trying to stop Marshall and Decker

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Take two backs this draft.

I like the decisiveness in this post but that shouldn't happen right now.  Ty Johnson looked decent last year.  Perine is a Joe Douglas guy and only heading into his second season (of a 4 year deal).  The Jets just signed Tevin Coleman and they still have Josh Adams.  The boat looks fairly full at RB heading into 2021, but I wouldn't mind the Jets being opportunistic if a guy like Carter fell into their laps at Pick #86 or something.  Can't see us adding 2 though.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jones had a great OL and Ivory had defenses in the dime all game trying to stop Marshall and Decker

I agree but what are you alluding to? Were they not good RBs? 

• 4 weeks later...