Cromartie suggests Jaylen Waddle at #2

Waddle gained points from me for not packing it in on his team mates and coming back for the last game even though he was still hurting.  Excellent guts and a team guy and wants to win.  It will be interesting to see what order the first three WRs go.

• Upvote 1

I don’t think you’re maximizing your value with Waddle at #2 - but this resonates with the notion that I believe players and coaches see things through a different lense than fans and even evaluators. They’ve played with & against dozens of QBs. They’ve beaten the Bradys of the NFL, only to turn and lose to the Osweilers the next week. It’s about the bigger picture to them I think. 

anyway, it’s an interesting tweet for more than what it says on the surface imo

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No use. He knows about being a QB draft expert just as much as you do. 

If you want a good laugh for the night, search for the poster “ThaDude” and look for the draft related posts.

10 hours ago, Mogglez said:

If you want a good laugh for the night, search for the poster “ThaDude” and look for the draft related posts.

I actually remember him by name. Guy got on my nerves so badly lmao.

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Cro played corner in the NFL for 10 years. He might know a thing about facing quarterbacks

That definitely does not mean he knows how to draft them 

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Someone forgot to tell Cro that Zach threw beautiful passes facing Western Kentucky’s pass rush and secondary 

Again?

You keep repeating the same line over and over in every thread 

Dude, its old

Tough to see the NFL player community coalesce around hating Zach Wilson, who couldn’t even get voted a team captain in college on a roster filled with 28 year-old missionaries. I know a lot of you were counting on Wilson to be good, but every player in the NFL sees right through his douchy Zach-Lodge-from-Wedding-Crashers veneer. Tell us the story about how you saved the sea otter, Zach Lodge. Zach Lodge Wilson sucks. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tough to see the NFL player community coalesce around hating Zach Wilson, who couldn’t even get voted a team captain in college on a roster filled with 28 year-old missionaries. I know a lot of you were counting on Wilson to be good, but every player in the NFL sees right through his douchy Zach-Lodge-from-Wedding-Crashers veneer. Tell us the story about how you saved the sea otter, Zach Lodge. Zach Lodge Wilson sucks. 

In the wake of this forthcoming disaster, those pointless wins down the stretch of last season no longer have that warm glow of good feelings. TANKS FOR NUTHIN'. 

Hard to take advice from a guy who gets hauled into Family Court once a month for nonpayment of child support and still cannot be slightly aware enough to stop at either CVS for the "family planning" aisle or a urologist to be snipped on the way home. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1