JetNation 2021 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Yooo relax it’s the weekend. Sorry about last night. Out to dinner and the wife stink eyeing me to put the phone away. I’ll be better. 

Yup.  we all know that look very, very well.  Googled "that stinkeye glare"  best shot:

michelle-obama-carla-brunni.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Let's get the day started before everyone is outdoors and away!
next 5 picks:
@section314, @oatmeal, @JiF, @choon328 and then me with the Cowboys!

Will reiterate......Broncos looking to move down into the midpoint of rd#3, and add an additional 4th rd pick. Have had 2 indications of interest so far, but no match. Please PM with any interest/ ideas.

32 minutes ago, section314 said:

Nixon is a great pick. Good luck trying to run on the Panthers with him and Brown.

sniped me on that one, but there many more for the next few rounds.  Good thing there was the Michael Gallup replacement waiting for me right there.  One more year of Gallup and then he's a FA.  Perfect replacement. 

p.s. Sorry to our good friend Noah Brown (Pope John High School star) who might not make the Cowboys roster again.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You hurt me deep with that pick @Dcat

I was all set to draft a different position. But this kid will shine and will replace Gallup next year.  Cowboys won't be able to give Gallup a contract because they will be in cap hell for a very long time.  Need to start restocking now.   Noah Brown surely won't be their answer and probably won't make the team this year if they do draft WR.

• Upvote 1