JetNation 2021 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Sorry @Lith I didn’t think he was going to make it to the 5th round so a traded up. Adding him to the Bills offense with Allen’s arm could be interesting. As long as he doesn’t get killed. Watching him play he is good at avoiding hits so he might be ok. 

No worries.  All part of the game.  I took Jaelon Darden instead.  Maybe a little early for him, but should bring impact as gadget player/STer.  Similar to Atwell, comes down to how well he holds up to NFL hits.

52 minutes ago, Lith said:

No worries.  All part of the game.  I took Jaelon Darden instead.  Maybe a little early for him, but should bring impact as gadget player/STer.  Similar to Atwell, comes down to how well he holds up to NFL hits.

I was gone for a bit and I came back with the intent to trade up for Darden. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

I am interested in trading up a couple of spots.  I have pick 142 and would be willing to give up a 6 (214) to m ove up a couple of spots.   Don't want to let myself get sniped again.

You’re really looking to get the checkyvonne orji bad date GIF by Insecure on HBO

You’ve got 6 more picks! I’ve got 3 and I’m looking to offer all 3 to move up. Your Islanders are in first place. Don’t miss the forest for the trees  timber GIF

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Tommy Togiai is terrific. Will be a stud. 

Thanks.  When I picked at 135, he is the pick I should have made once Atwell came off the board.  Didn't realize he was still available and losing Atwell, I just grabbed another WR without checking the board.  So you might say I Maccd up the pick at 135 and it cost me a 6.  I didn't want to miss out on him after getting sniped on my last pick. 

GB needs help along the DL, they have Kenny Clark and not much else.  Togiai should be able to be part of a DL rotation in 2021.  Undersized, but quick and strong.. 

23 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Nice pick @Jdub03. I was going for him with my next pick. He’d be great on KC. 

Thanks, KC needed another WR, and he can help in the redzone while continuing his development. I think he's a good fit for what they run, and he's very athletic which we know Andy loves.

Pretty easy pick here. I think Hainsey is a starter right now. Like at this very moment. Versatile and steady so I expect him to push for time. 

I don’t think the OL is complete but I think it’s good enough now that it'll be top 15 at the end of the year with upside. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Pretty easy pick here. I think Hainsey is a starter right now. Like at this very moment. Versatile and steady so I expect him to push for time. 

I don’t think the OL is complete but I think it’s good enough now that a top 5 at the end of the year will be young with upside.

I like Hainsey too.  I wanted to consider him but it's earlier than I would go OL for the niners just yet. Good pick! 

Until we started this draft, I didn't realize just how deep the talent is in the secondary.  Here we are on day 3 (ok maybe day 11 for us) and some of the safeties and CBs coming off the board have tremendous potential. 

Day 3 might be the time for us to address secondary depth, especially if we can add a vet CB in FA.

• Upvote 2

I thought about waiting to take Zach Davidson but I missed out on Tremble because I waited so we weren’t making the same mistake again. Big, fast TE who doesn’t have to set the world on fire immediately. I don’t see a way that a WR sees the field over our top 4 players this year but I can see Davidson working the seam at some point this year.

• Upvote 2