JetNation 2021 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ape is good. We should keep a list of posters who don’t miss picks and consistently kill it on their drafts, like myself, and invite those guys first. 

I had to wait for a drop-out to get in this year.  That’s ridick. 

Sorry.  That was my fault.  I tried to reach out to all of the folks that have taken part in the past and had been good and engaged in the process.  Somehow I missed you.  My bad and it won't happen again.  Glad you were able to get in this year.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The top guy on my waiting list goes in a robo pick.   ?

Me too. New rule proposal:

Starting in round Six, missed picks get kicks. It’s a quick way to identify any that drafter with multiple kickers is sucky at sends mods their picks. 

28 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

man you guys are super militant about all this.

tell ya what I will gracefully bow out next year :)

what bullsh*t

"super militant"?

Because we want you to actually READ the guidelines in the first post for participation?  You weren't even aware we had a spreadsheet and we had to beg you to  send a list of picks and actually use the spreadsheet to keep track.  Trust me... you don't need to bow out.  You already did.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

what bullsh*t

"super militant"?

Because we want you to actually READ the guidelines in the first post for participation?  You weren't even aware we had a spreadsheet and we had to beg you to  send a list of picks and actually use the spreadsheet to keep track.  Trust me... you don't need to bow out.  You already did.

Lol youre proving my point.

yes I am a first timer I asked a question or two. Sue me. 

No worries pol pot I wont annoy you next year I promise ?

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

dude, you never even read the instructions.  You only began to ask questions waaay after this began after you made everyone wait for no reason.  And you missed more than one pick.  Facts.

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

And one more thing adolf, I missed ONE pic. Aside from that I was super reliable

Awkward Ed Helms GIF

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

dude, you never even read the instructions.  You only began to ask questions waaay after this began after you made everyone wait for no reason.  And you missed more than one pick.  Facts.

Dude i did NOT read the directions. This is true. I did not know they were there on page 1 then I was told about the spreadsheet and it went off without a hitch after that.

All I am saying is there is a poster that was on a wait list so let him do it instead of me next year thats all. Not looking to rustle feathers here

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Greenseed4 takes both of my OT prospects back to back.  Greedy bastard.

hqdefault.jpg

I really like D'Ante Smith - from East Carolina.  I think he will move inside and be a guard.  Showed out at the Senior Bowl.  Almost took him with my last pick for the Rams, but I already picked a small-school OL and needed a CB

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I really like D'Ante Smith - from East Carolina.  I think he will move inside and be a guard.  Showed out at the Senior Bowl.  Almost took him with my last pick for the Rams, but I already picked a small-school OL and needed a CB

I can’t see Smith in the inside. He’s too thin and lanky for it. Good tackle prospect tho, could be a rich man’s Fant.

1 hour ago, WhartonJet said:

Los Angeles Chargers Draft is done.  Very happy with the results.  Devonta Smith was a no brainer at 13 to pair with Herbert and Keenan Allen.  I know people have very strong opinions on Rousseau, but I think he will be the best pass rusher in the draft.  Pairing him with Joey Bosa will make the Chargers pass rush one of the league's best.    

Offensive line help with Cleveland at G (who I think can start) and Menet at C to back up Linsley.  Yeboah will be a red zone target and in the mix behind Jared Cook to replace some of the targets with Hunter Henry leaving in free agency.  I really like the value of Rochell at 130 and Barnes at 241.  I think both go higher in the actual draft.

13 LAC DeVonta Smith Alabama WR
25 LAC Gregory Rousseau Miami (Fla.) DE
97 LAC Ben Cleveland Georgia OG
130 LAC Robert Rochell Central Arkansas CB
159 LAC Kenny Yeboah Ole Miss TE
185 LAC Michal Menet Penn State OC
241 LAC Derrick Barnes Purdue ILB

I’d be shocked if Chargers don’t try to upgrade at LT to replace their current starter, Trey Pipkins.

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

I win. 

7 hours ago, Lith said:

We will see.  I just might score it again this year.  Depends how well I did.  And how bored I am at work during the week after the draft.

Of course you’ll score it this year, the year I was least able to work my ape-magic!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Of course you’ll score it this year, the year I was least able to work my ape-magic!!!!

The picks we made for you will probably be the highest scoring picks you had. 

Blind squirrel finds an acorn two years ago and we still haven't heard the end of it.  Which is another good reason to score the draft this year.  Time to end the Ape's reign.

• Haha 1