JetNation 2021 Mock Draft SELECTIONS only

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. Let’s do the obvious  With the 2nd pick of the JN draft the New York Jets select: Zach Kapono Wilson, QB, Brigham Young   @GREENBEAN is OTC  @Jetlife33 is on deck

Time is up.  49ers select Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State. @Jetlife33 Falcons otc.  @Wonderboy Bengals on deck.

With the 9th Pick in the JN Mock Draft the New York Jets select  Rashawn Slater, Offensive Lineman, Northwestern   @Dcat is OTC  @T0mShane is on deck

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Me and King P traded it back 

Got it.  Which really sucks because Atwell was gonna be my pick.  Instead, I will take Jaelon Darden, WR, N Texas

Jaelon Darden - Football - University of North Texas Athletics

@T0mShane Giants on the clock.

@IndianaJet Bucs on deck.

• Upvote 4

with the 138th pick of the draft, Dallas focuses on beefing up the protection their franchise QB and opening up lanes for their franchise RB.  The Cowboys select Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa.  Just like Iowa's Yanda and Scherff, the expectation is that Jackson will kick inside to guard and thrive just like them, while also providing depth at OT.  Fortifying this OL with youth is essential due to the cap constraints Dak's contract will present, sooner than later.

?uuid=210DE195-DE30-4E2F-B942-5E24E2AC9E

@HighPitch OTC
@Paradis on deck

• Upvote 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.