Jump to content

Darnold to the Panthers


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What?  No.  Wrong.  I keep coming back to this board in large part for the meltdowns. 

Fans of terrible franchises are some of the funniest people you'll ever meet.  Ever met a Lions fan?  All 3 of them should be professional comedians.  

The kind of fans bad owners love to have in their fan base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robby Anderson be like   

Best of luck to Sam. I’ll be rooting for him!

The username lives on!!  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No sh*t being a Jets fan is dumb. I would I could go back and talk to my 10 year old self . . . but I can't. 

Buddy, I think if we all could do it over again we all would. Hell, I'm not even from NY, have never even lived there. I didn't inherited my fandom from my dad either so I have no ties, no good reasoning, or excuse for being a part of this degenerate franchise like many of you. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

The kind of fans bad owners love to have in their fan base.

The owners don't care about the rabid, angry, demanding fans either my man.  They get their TV money either way.

And make no mistake.  I don't spend a dime on this team.  I don't buy any merchandise. I don't pay to watch games (neither at home nor a bar) or have cable.  I only watch if its free, and then post here about the team.  That's it.  

I may well be part of the problem but I sure as hell don't invest any coin for the sh*t product they put out year after year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Buddy, I think if we all could do it over again we all would. Hell, I'm not even from NY, have never even lived there. I didn't inherited my fandom from my dad either so I have no ties, no good reasoning, or excuse for being a part of this degenerate franchise like many of you. 

Yeah I'm a complete moron, and probably would have chose the Jets all over again regardless.  Growing up in northern Jersey It was either the Jets or Giants, and I despised Giants' fans growing up.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I'm a complete moron, and probably would have chose the Jets all over again regardless.  Growing up in northern Jersey It was either the Jets or Giants, and I despised Giants' fans growing up.  

Trust me, as a St. Louis guy, this is a nice option to have after enduring the league rip TWO teams from my city over some B.S. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...