Darnold to the Panthers

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What?  No.  Wrong.  I keep coming back to this board in large part for the meltdowns. 

Fans of terrible franchises are some of the funniest people you'll ever meet.  Ever met a Lions fan?  All 3 of them should be professional comedians.  

The kind of fans bad owners love to have in their fan base.

30 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

No sh*t being a Jets fan is dumb. I would I could go back and talk to my 10 year old self . . . but I can't. 

Buddy, I think if we all could do it over again we all would. Hell, I'm not even from NY, have never even lived there. I didn't inherited my fandom from my dad either so I have no ties, no good reasoning, or excuse for being a part of this degenerate franchise like many of you. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

The kind of fans bad owners love to have in their fan base.

The owners don't care about the rabid, angry, demanding fans either my man.  They get their TV money either way.

And make no mistake.  I don't spend a dime on this team.  I don't buy any merchandise. I don't pay to watch games (neither at home nor a bar) or have cable.  I only watch if its free, and then post here about the team.  That's it.  

I may well be part of the problem but I sure as hell don't invest any coin for the sh*t product they put out year after year.

8 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Buddy, I think if we all could do it over again we all would. Hell, I'm not even from NY, have never even lived there. I didn't inherited my fandom from my dad either so I have no ties, no good reasoning, or excuse for being a part of this degenerate franchise like many of you. 

Yeah I'm a complete moron, and probably would have chose the Jets all over again regardless.  Growing up in northern Jersey It was either the Jets or Giants, and I despised Giants' fans growing up.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I'm a complete moron, and probably would have chose the Jets all over again regardless.  Growing up in northern Jersey It was either the Jets or Giants, and I despised Giants' fans growing up.  

Trust me, as a St. Louis guy, this is a nice option to have after enduring the league rip TWO teams from my city over some B.S.