kevinc855 craps on the Darnold trade

Wilson's parents:  "Any suggestions?"

Darnold's parents:  "Definitely use Mono.  We used that to keep him off the field as much as possible.  But hey, you're lucky, you can use Covid too.  Do everything you can to keep Zach off the field...  if you love him."

Wilson's parents:  "Maybe we should hire him a new masseuse every week off Craigslist too."

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Wilson's parents:  "Any suggestions?"

Darnold's parents:  "Definitely use Mono.  We used that to keep him off the field as much as possible.  But hey, you're lucky, you can use Covid too.  Do everything you can to keep Zach off the field...  if you love him."

Wilson's parents:  "Maybe we should hire him a new masseuse every week off Craigslist too."

15688003114864.jpg

..found her   ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You are one of the reasons I check my door twice at night to make sure it’s locked. 

..kinda Like the time when i received a phone call back and they..

12642949_10207284866913950_5781271205141

... told me   ?

On 4/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Kevin is like that annoying little brother you are glad you never had. 

..i always wished i had a little/younger brother ( i have two older ones ).. yes, i Luv my brothers.. they  ROCK !   ?   

On 4/7/2021 at 10:21 PM, Morrissey said:

It's almost like most of the media is Sam Darnold parents. They all think he's a golden child who's been wronged and holds no responsibility for his performance last 3 seasons.

Playing on a crappy team with back to back horrible head coaches might factor into that