Maye is the only one left?

NYJ1

20 minutes ago, derp said:

Several others besides Maye and Herndon too. Wesco, Austin, Edoga, Quinnen Williams, Fatukasi, Shepherd, Cashman. Some expire after this season and some after next season.

Yeah, I should have thought more about that. Apologies. However, my point was Mike Macagnan was NOT  a good GM. How did he ever get the NYJ job?

42 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

The less Maccagnan players the better. Lets clean ourselves from the worst GM in NFL history 

Already Maye is whining about the Darnold trade. Players like that have to learn we are at least trying to upgrade the players and coaches. Sticking with Sam would have left us in limbo. Starting out with either Wilson or Fields at least gets us started allowing us to move forward. Gas takes the most blame but didn't tell Darnold to get mono and over the last 2 years miss or not throw to more open WRs that would be record if it were a stat that anyone kept track of.

I like the way the OP does business. 

starts that other thread saying we have 13 picks in 2022 when we have 11. Then when other people bring it up he said “verify that and I will” - like dude it’s your damn thread get it right - you look it up lol ? 

starts this thread misspelling the primary name in the title. And is also very wrong. ? 

This is entertainment. 

His draft classes were truly awful.

2015: Only guy still in the league is Leonard Williams. Although Devin Smith is still hopping around

2016: Jordan Jenkins and Brandon Shell are the lone survivors

2017: Jamal and Maye.

2018: Foley and 2 possibles (Darnold and Herndon)

2019: Q is a player. And maybe Austin

To summarize, Macc was good at drafting DT and S. He sucked at everything else.

49 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Yeah, I should have thought more about that. Apologies. However, my point was Mike Macagnan was NOT  a good GM. How did he ever get the NYJ job?

Oh, brutal. I believe Maye is still his second draft pick to sign a contract beyond his rookie year with the Jets? Think Jordan Jenkins counts too. Maybe I’m missing somebody. But just gross.

No slam dunks among the current guys either - Fatukasi the best of the bunch and the Rankins signing makes me wonder how they feel he fits.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

I like the way the OP does business. 

starts that other thread saying we have 13 picks in 2022 when we have 11. Then when other people bring it up he said “verify that and I will” - like dude it’s your damn thread get it right - you look it up lol ? 

starts this thread misspelling the primary name in the title. And is also very wrong. ? 

This is entertainment. 

KMA if you don't like it...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Maye is dead man walking he wants out and he has started the process by expressing disappointment the  jets let sam go

Maye will be the next one on the bus out of town

If Maye did in fact complain then he is just costing himself a lot of money and yes we don’t keep complainers around long.