Poll: Do you want the Jet so change their uniforms?

Uniforms  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jet so change their uniforms?

• Yes change the unifroms
    • No keep the uniforms

I said it when we revealed our current uniforms that we'd change them as soon as the 5-year limitation expired; they are so uninspired. Now that they're firmly tied to Gase & Darnold I believe that's even more the case. Unfortunately that means we're looking at the '24 season for a new set.

The only way we keep them is if Wilson is the truth and we're really good for the next three seasons.

• Upvote 1

I like these proposed fan made ones.

My biggest issue with the current logo/uniform is the boring logo.

Jets + Football on the helmet is so meh.

Get creative. But the helmet color is great. Im good with the jerseys but those wing slashes should have been relegated smaller on the sleeves...not coming through to the chest.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

We have hs uniforms right now, hope that the NFL opens a expection for us not have to wait 2 more years.

There is a loophole that if a team changes ownership it can change the uniform within the 5 years, perhaps the change back to woody might suffice!

But it would had to have been put to the league by the 1st of march so definitely another year of the abomination of a uniform we currently have.

I still love the black uniforms. If those were our main home uniforms, I would say to keep them. 

But I'll always hold a special place in my heart for the classic look. 

But, the dream, of course, is that this team turns into a juggernaut within 3 years and then no one wants to change the uniforms. 

The new green color is great. The black uniforms are great. The helmet is a great color. I’d be down for a tweak. Remove the black trim from the numbers. Make the New York smaller or get rid of it. The arrows are boring but they can work and they add it to all their word marks which I like.

H-E-L-L yes...please switch back. My girlfriend said these new uniforms are "cute". That's all the proof I need (as I needed it) that these new uniforms are garbage.  I want to know who's the idiot that decided that getting rid of the original classic uniforms was a good idea.