What pisses you off?

People who have no regard for others who purposely or carelessly bang others cars with there doors causing door dings. 

Today I had to go to HomeDepot for lawn fertilizer so I parked way out in the lot no one around. 

I come out theres a mini-van parked right next to my Jeep closer than he should have been I almost thought how did they get out of that van,  and wouldn't you know I have a door ding that wasn't there before I went in so I waited for the person to come out. 

He squeezed between my car and his rubbing the side of mine with is bag I rolled down my window and blasted him and told him if I didn't want to spend the night in jail I would kick his ass. 

He said no way man I didn't dent your car I said you show me how you can open your drivers door without hitting my car. 

He said ok maybe your right I'm sorry. 

Sorry??????  Doesn't fix my door ding  I wanted to kick in his entire door and say we are even but I drove away. 

Good thing I have a friend in the paintless dent removal business. 

• Upvote 1

My new thing is people who refer to scrambles as omelettes. By definition a fold is required for it to be an omelette. If you've just thrown all of the ingredients together and poured the eggs over it and mixed it up, that's a scramble. Also home prices in SoCal. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Haha 1

People driving under the speed limit in the left lane.

2 trucks side by side on a 2 lane highway that can't maintain the speed limit.

When we teach our destination and I get out of the car and start to go where we're going and you sit in the car fiddling with your phone or whatever so I have to wait to lock the car.

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

People who walk their dog without a leash in a semi urban area.  

had a Pit Bull approach me while his owner smiled. I said dude, there are kids around. he literally told me to Fukk off.  SMH.   

Really?  Sounds awful, I’m glad your ok. Have you met @Pac?

People. Especially anyone older or younger than me.

Worst part of the younger ones is all the stupid lingo that comes with them:

Like overuse and misuse of the word "iconic". If everything is iconic, nothing is. Most clearly don't even know the proper definition of the word. Nitwits.

"Bae" is another. STFU.

"Woke". What could possibly be dumber? Oh, you have finally figured out one small fraction of the reality of the world we live in? So you assigned a self-congratulatory term, "woke", as if you have come to some new revelation like you're Sir Isaac Newton that makes you special? Morons. When you've figured out the other 99% of life that you exhibit daily that you fail to grasp, maybe then you can puff your chest. But I expect once you do, the desire to do so will go away. Til then, maybe just put a bleech-soaked sock in it.

• Upvote 1

For me, it's idiots who in a residential community lock their doors with a double click on the fob so that the horn sounds.  Doesn't matter if it's midnight or 4:30 AM, these inconsiderate scumbags are oblivious to the fact that folks might be sleeping or otherwise annoyed by their actions.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

People that don't pick up their dog's poop.  Just because nobody is looking doesn't mean that you have the right to leave a dump in front of somebody else's house. Why turn your neighborhood into a huge unflushed toilet bowl?  

I agree with this one. Or if they do bag it they leave it on the lid if the cans down. Holy hell, you just picked up your dogs  shit with a bag, won’t kill you to open the can a bit. 

My new thing is people who refer to scrambles as omelettes. By definition a fold is required for it to be an omelette. If you've just thrown all of the ingredients together and poured the eggs over it and mixed it up, that's a scramble. Also home prices in SoCal. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

I call that dirty eggs, and it’s delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Here is something that annoys the heck out of me re football.  Defensive players not being ready and in good football position at the snap of the ball.  Not so much the Dline but LBs and the secondary and constantly gesticulating and turned around backwards and motioning and doing all of their D audibles and are constantly out of position or not ready when the ball is snapped.   Drives me crazy.

I thought we had a handle on the litter. And it seems like lately it’s just gone to hell. Go to any local park or Beach and you will see garbage everywhere even though there are receptacles that the people have to pass to leave. Especially hate when you see a sheet load of empty beer bottles or cans; even as kids we picked up after ourselves. Also when I see somebody roll down the window of the car and just throw something out , what scumbags. Sadly an example of it’s easy to do the right thing and some people simply don’t.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Bugg said:

I thought we had a handle on the litter. And it seems like lately it’s just gone to hell. Go to any local park or Beach and you will see garbage everywhere even though there are receptacles that the people have to pass to leave. Especially hate when you see a sheet load of empty beer bottles or cans; even as kids we picked up after ourselves. Also when I see somebody roll down the window of the car and just throw something out , what scumbags. Sadly an example of it’s easy to do the right thing and some people simply don’t.

Going back to when I was a kid, I have always loved being in the forest camping, hiking, etc.   Like you, I despise folks who despoil that environment with their garbage.  Most of us followed the principle of leaving it cleaner than you found it.  Lots do the opposite.

As for throwing stuff out a car window?   I lived in northern CA for a while where during the dry season the lush green hills would turn brown.  It would make me completely insane when people threw lit cigarette butts out of their cars not caring that this action might put 10K acres up in flames in a nano second.  Idiots.

• Upvote 1

Hail!!!

We get hail all the time in Central Texas. 2 years ago we had to get our roof replaced because of hail damage. Insurance covered a portion.

We normally keep our car in the garage, but we were out the house today for all of 2hrs. In a matter of 15-20 mins a storm system came in with golf ball size hail. My car looks like Swiss cheese and the windshield is cracked.

What makes me mad, hail!!!!