What pisses you off?

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Hail!!!

We get hail all the time in Central Texas. 2 years we had to get our roof replaced because of hail damage.

We normally keep our car in the garage, but we were out the house. In a matter of 30 mins a storm system came in with gold ball size hail. My car looks like Swiss cheese and the windshield is cracked.

What makes me mad, hail!!!!

Damn that sucks.  

Do you use the paintless dent removal to remove the dents. 

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Damn that sucks.  

Do you use the paintless dent removal to remove the dents. 

I’ve never used them. Since we keep our cars in the garage, they’ve been. We were just unlucky today.

Our car likely has 50+ quarter size dents. It was like people were just throwing buckets of ice for 10 mins.

Considering the extent of the damage, I don’t think I’ll give it a go myself. But I’m going to get an estimate from a local paint less dent removal auto shop. Then go from there.

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I’ve never used them. Since we keep our cars in the garage, they’ve been. We were just unlucky today.

Our car likely has 50+ quarter size dents. It was like people were just throwing buckets of ice for 10 mins.

Considering the extent of the damage, I don’t think I’ll give it a go myself. But I’m going to get an estimate from a local paint less dent removal auto shop. Then go from there.

They are great I use them all the time and have seen cars repaired with hail damage. 

Be sure to use a reputable person or company. 

Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Happened to me a few years ago.  Too many small dents to even try to handle yourself.  The damage was insured though, subject to deductible.  If you have comp coverage on the car, your insruance should pay for most of the body work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 5:55 AM, southparkcpa said:

People who walk their dog without a leash in a semi urban area.  

had a Pit Bull approach me while his owner smiled. I said dude, there are kids around. he literally told me to Fukk off.  SMH.   

People who leave dog $hit on your yard.

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2021 at 9:09 PM, GreenFish said:

Hail!!!

We get hail all the time in Central Texas. 2 years ago we had to get our roof replaced because of hail damage. Insurance covered a portion.

We normally keep our car in the garage, but we were out the house today for all of 2hrs. In a matter of 15-20 mins a storm system came in with golf ball size hail. My car looks like Swiss cheese and the windshield is cracked.

What makes me mad, hail!!!!

Colorado springs, 2018, killed animals on Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and destroyed all the cars with softball size hail.

Jake from State Farm, but I'll get to that another time. People have no idea how advertising works and how manipulative it is. 

Anyway, I hate State Farm period for getting caught shredding Original Home Owner Polices after Hurricane Katrina knowing full well original copies couldn't be produced. I also hate that it was practically a "non-story", and that State Farm got fined virtually nothing for perpetuating insurance fraud that you and I would be financially ruined and jailed for. They're cunts.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2021 at 8:33 PM, GreenFish said:

Where are you out here?

I'm in Tarrant County, we've had hail twice in the last few weeks.   I got lucky, but I have friends with totaled cars and new roofs coming on their houses.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:37 PM, joewilly12 said:

They are great I use them all the time and have seen cars repaired with hail damage. 

Be sure to use a reputable person or company. 

Good luck. 

I had my car totaled by hail about 10 years ago.   Must have been 200 small dent on it, just everywhere.