50 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

I don’t think he plays at all this year.

Yet Nike deals with China and we know what they have done bad on some many fronts it's hard to count..

• Upvote 3
Just now, Wit said:

I think the bears will get him if he’s willing to go there. 

In what year?

Zero chance any team has any interest this year and until the dust totally settles, it could be a year could be two years.

• Upvote 1

Notice that things went south for Deshaun the moment he said the Jets were not on his short list.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, Blackout said:

He should be innocent until proven guilty

To go to jail. But to enjoy all the perks and benefits of his position and to represent a company and by association that companies values it's more a more likely than not situation maybe for endorsements even as low as he possibly did it

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

I don’t think he plays at all this year.

Oh man this is NOT going to end well for Watson or @TomShane  🤣.  He could very well be blacklisted from NFL due to the unethical behavior. These women are really credible or and there’s just mounting evidence surfacing. Saw 2 news clips of 2 different accusers and one was just in shambles due to the trauma and the other was just PISSED and is looking for blood. I don’t see how he overcomes this other than fessing up, apologizing, paying these women in settlements and then doing something similar to what Vick did In creating a foundation. He may then be able to resuscitate his career but this year is SHOT and if he’s not smart his entire career could go down the toilet. 

42 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In what year?

Zero chance any team has any interest this year and until the dust totally settles, it could be a year could be two years.

He may very well go to the big house. Oh my!

15 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

To go to jail. But to enjoy all the perks and benefits of his position and to represent a company and by association that companies values it's more a more likely than not situation maybe for endorsements even as low as he possibly did it

I guess he should've opened up a sweatshop instead, Nike would be ok with that

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Blackout said:

I guess he should've opened up a sweatshop instead, Nike would be ok with that

Should Subway have waited to drop Jared until he was proven guilty?

• Upvote 2
47 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Oh man this is NOT going to end well for Watson or @TomShane  🤣.  He could very well be blacklisted from NFL due to the unethical behavior. These women are really credible or and there’s just mounting evidence surfacing. Saw 2 news clips of 2 different accusers and one was just in shambles due to the trauma and the other was just PISSED and is looking for blood. I don’t see how he overcomes this other than fessing up, apologizing, paying these women in settlements and then doing something similar to what Vick did In creating a foundation. He may then be able to resuscitate his career but this year is SHOT and if he’s not smart his entire career could go down the toilet.