Sanchez on Zack Wilson

Lol

Like Mark the person

Mark the quarterback was horrible and is severely overated by segments of this fanbase.

I was at his last game as a Jet on what I believe was Dec 31 2012 at the good ol dirty Ralph Wilson Stadium. He threw three picks and had at least one if not two fumbles.... That's the highlight of my fandom knowing I saw his last game and got to put a cap on that $#!+.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, fullblast said:

Sounds exactly like… ?

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

For the life of me I can’t think of a QB who came out recently that they said the same thing about?  ? 

Except Wilson stayed inside of the pocket to throw more than Darnold at USC % wise & also makes twice the better decisions.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Except Wilson stayed inside of the pocket to throw more than Darnold at USC % wise & also makes twice the better decisions.

Aside from them being gunslingers (which  is one of the most common traits in a QB prospect), there is no comparison between the two. 

Talent, mechanics, decision making, consistency, protecting the football. They couldn't be further apart. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pretty cool analysis by our favorite former Jets QB

Meaning when the pocket starts to close down, that's when he comes alive. He's not your typical 5 steps, hitch, rhythmic kind of guy.. He likes to throw off platform"

None of this is good.

• Haha 1

I don't get the Sanchez hate. He wasn't that good in general, but in big games, Mark showed up pretty well for us. He wasn't Mahomes, but he did well in those playoff wins and never said anything derogatory about the fans I can remember. 

By the time he left us though his short comings on the field had been exposed and he could barely receive a snap clean...but I never had a character concern with the guy.

I hope he gets a shot to do more tv stuff.

• Upvote 3