Ok, whip out your dark horse and show it us.

16 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Everybody knows all the BIG names.  Show me a draft prospect you think is underrated that will out perform the more recognizable names.  I'll start with Kenneth Gainwell.  I think he's going to be the stud of the RB class.  Who you got?

What round is he projected to. Very dynamic player. 

Just now, Mogglez said:

He’s not coming out this year.

Thanks I didn't realize that. 

Clemson's Justyn Ross to return after missing 2020 season with spinal condition

Jan 14, 2021
  • Adam RittenbergESPN Senior Writer 

Clemson standout wide receiver Justyn Ross, who missed the 2020 season with a spinal condition, will return to the team in 2021, he announced Thursday night on Twitter.

Ross in June underwent surgery for a congenital fusion in his spine. He suffered what was thought to be a shoulder injury during spring practice in March, but X-rays revealed that two vertebrae in his spine were fused.

Ross appeared at No. 18 on ESPN's Mel Kiper's initial Big Board for the 2021 NFL draft.

Clemson's official Twitter account acknowledged Ross' return, and quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei, the projected successor to Trevor Lawrence, also expressed his excitement on Twitter.

The 6-foot-4, 205-pound Ross had a team-high 66 receptions for 865 yards and eight touchdowns in 2019, while starting 14 games. He capped his freshman season in 2018 by recording 12 receptions for 301 yards and three touchdowns in the CFP as Clemson won its second national title in three seasons. Ross recorded 46 receptions for a team-high 1,000 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018.

• Upvote 1

Khalil Herbert RB Va Tech- ideal outside zone runner and a good if not great fit in our offense. 

Dyami Brown WR UNC- A real burner. Good route runner. And Exactly the right compliment to Davis and Mims. Big catch radius. Really want this kid picked up in rd 3!

Jonathan Adams Ark state....Same but likely later pick. Another deep threat that can open things up underneath for our backs and other WR. And he can go up

and get it too! 

• Upvote 1

Elijah Molden.  Gunna be a great nickel corner in the league.  Went to my old HS.  Dad starred at Oregon and played in the league in the 90's.  Wouldn't use a second on him... but if he drops to the third (and it's entirely possible with how some scouts view the NW) Take him!!!

• Upvote 2