Ok, whip out your dark horse and show it us.

5 hours ago, adobolo2 said:

I have a load of guys I'm rooting for but if I was to pick one it would be 

Tamorrian Terry

We found our deep threat! 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No idea if he is good, but with that name ...... i want him in my team.    

Everybody knows all the BIG names.  Show me a draft prospect you think is underrated that will out perform the more recognizable names.  I'll start with Kenneth Gainwell.  I think he's going to be the

My preferred late round flyer - Stanford WR Simi Fehoko.  A huge receiver with impressive speed. Very under-used in college, could be a late steal as a big slot WR or a possible conversion to a p

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Dline/pass rush

• Elerson Smith. N. Iowa, crushed the SB.... Book it. 
  • Cam Sample - Another prototype 4-3 end who was a SB winner (Tulane)

DBs 

• Keith Taylor (wsh).... Plug and play outside.
  • Ifeatu Melifonwu (syr) i honest think he's better than a lot of the day 1 guys. He blew up Dyami Brown.
  • Benjamin St.Juste (Min) from my hometown... this fcking gangster is 6'3, 200

I would look at least 2 drafted DBs... as we have no one behind Hall/Austin

I’d take Melifonwu at 34 in a sec if the Jets hit OLine at 23. I like Taylor too.

What do you think about the Georgia CBs? Campbell and DJ Daniel?

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Dline/pass rush

• Elerson Smith. N. Iowa, crushed the SB.... Book it. 
  • Cam Sample - Another prototype 4-3 end who was a SB winner (Tulane)

DBs 

• Keith Taylor (wsh).... Plug and play outside.
  • Ifeatu Melifonwu (syr) i honest think he's better than a lot of the day 1 guys. He blew up Dyami Brown.
  • Benjamin St.Juste (Min) from my hometown... this fcking gangster is 6'3, 200

I would look at least 2 drafted DBs... as we have no one behind Hall/Austin

Hard yes on Keith Taylor.  He'll be better than advertised.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Seth Williams.  He's this year's version of Terry McClaurin.   I'm really interested to see where he goes.  It could be the 3rd. It could be the 6th.  I'd love for the Jets to land him, but he seems redundant on our roster at the moment. 

https://youtu.be/7Z0lw0X02-U

Williams looks to win most of the 50/50 battles.  He really gobbles up balls.  

28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I’d take Melifonwu at 34 in a sec if the Jets hit OLine at 23. I like Taylor too.

I like DJ Daniel and Marco Wilson (Florida) too but wanted to keep the list concise 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Not sure what to think of Trey Sermon, watched him last year and the year before and though some people talked about him he was thoroughly unimpressive to me.  Then about the last 4 games of the year he went into total beast mode and looked unstoppable.

I know. It’s why I’ve never banged the table for him. There’s just nobody after those first 5-6 guys I like. It’s the Grand Canyon till you get to those McCrary guys at the end. 

34 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I love the Georgia corners.  Honestly, I like their entire draft class for the most part. 

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love the Georgia corners.  Honestly, I like their entire draft class for the most part. 

Man, I really cannot wait until the day..... some day.... hopefully... the Jets don't have a needs list that includes like 5 different position groups!  It will make the Draft so much more enjoyable to snag a guy at a position you really don't need just because he fell like 10 spots.  Guys like Azeez come to mind if he somehow fell to #34.  But I can just see the Jets sitting there having taken Wilson at #2 and perhaps passing on Oline because Greg Newsome was there at #23, getting ready to take like the 6th best OT at #34 and a guy like Ojulari is available.... but we pass.

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I like DJ Daniel and Marco Wilson (Florida) too but wanted to keep the list concise 

Yeah Marco Wilson is a 'shoe in' for this draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

M some day.... the Jets don't have a needs list that includes like 5 different position groups!  It will make the Draft so much more enjoyable to snag a guy at a position you really don't need just because he fell like 10 spots.  Guys like Azeez come to mind if he somehow fell to #34.  But I can just see the Jets sitting there having taken Wilson at #2 and perhaps passing on Oline because Greg Newsome was there at #23, getting ready to take like the 6th best OT at #34 and a guy like Ojulari is available.... but we pass.

You have no idea how much this resonates with me 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Williams looks to win most of the 50/50 battles.  He really gobbles up balls.  

Yep.  Love me a high pointing hands catcher.  He reminds me of Mims a bit and I think he will be a NFL contributor for sure. He might slip to the later rds but he's a guy I think has the juice.