Fields is the answer, hes the next Russell Wilson or Mahomes

10 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Wrong. Watch his Nebraska tape . His comp is Warren moon or Russell Wilson. He's better than Dak too.

I've watched him and just don't like him. This has become a race issue like everything else.  I rather take Lance though, just not at 2. I think hes black also. I'm just not a fan

Edit: if he's half as good as either of those guys I'll appologize for my dumb oppinion

• Thumb Down 1

I've watched him and just don't like him. This has become a race issue like everything else.  I rather take Lance though, just not at 2. I think hes black also. I'm just not a fan

Edit: if he's half as good as either of those guys I'll appologize for my dumb oppinion

What is the issue with race you have ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I went back and studied his tape and he just has a good feel for the game.  He can fire long short and intermediate with accuracy and he scrambles to throw.  He's the answer mark my words.  Wilsons frame will not translate , I studied him more and wilson is not a natural player . Fields is the real deal . Douglas please him me out Fields will be a hall of fame. Wilson is a good kid , strong arm,  but a bad feel under pressure , bad frame .

You are delusional!

QB comparisons.png

Mike Drop.jpg

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I hyped wilson before. But wilson has no frame and I don't think he is the answer any longer . I think he's baker Mayfield and I think fields is Seattle wilson . Fields is the better player .

Aha so this is all your fault! Do whatever it takes to change JDs mind again! 

• Haha 1

I work with an orthopedic surgeon who played QB for OSU- he played with Joey Galloway, Terry Glenn, and Eddie George, etc. he has all the inside info on OSU- and he told me personally that Fields has a bad rep within the OSU circles and is considered a “Me first” kinda guy. He’s selfish and about himself. Follow that up with this Orlovsky Comment and it eliminates him in my mind. No matter how good his tape is.

Dan Orlovsky on the @PatMcAfeeShow show today had some interesting quotes that he’s getting from guys in the know.

“Last guy in, first guy out.”

“I’ve heard there are some questions with Justin Fields’ work ethic.”

“Where is his desire to be a great quarterback?”

10:41 AM · Mar 31, 2021

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I went back and studied his tape and he just has a good feel for the game.  He can fire long short and intermediate with accuracy and he scrambles to throw.  He's the answer mark my words.  Wilsons frame will not translate , I studied him more and wilson is not a natural player . Fields is the real deal . Douglas please him me out Fields will be a hall of fame. Wilson is a good kid , strong arm,  but a bad feel under pressure , bad frame .

One read fields will not only be the last QB drafted but he will be out of the league in 7 years. With all due respect if you have any knowledge of the game and if you watched any tape and “studied” then this is the dumbest conclusion you can come up with. Fields can’t get off his first option quick enough. It’s on the tape. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, NOSIDE said:

I work with an orthopedic surgeon who played QB for OSU- he played with Joey Galloway, Terry Glenn, and Eddie George, etc. he has all the inside info on OSU- and he told me personally that Fields has a bad rep within the OSU circles and is considered a “Me first” kinda guy. He’s selfish and about himself. Follow that up with this Orlovsky Comment and it eliminates him in my mind. No matter how good his tape is.

Dan Orlovsky on the @PatMcAfeeShow show today had some interesting quotes that he’s getting from guys in the know.

“Last guy in, first guy out.”

“I’ve heard there are some questions with Justin Fields’ work ethic.”

“Where is his desire to be a great quarterback?”

10:41 AM · Mar 31, 2021

His tape is also horrible. It will be funny when he is drafted some where in the teens and all these “fields is the guy” posters lose their mind.  If you actually have any knowledge of the game it’s easy to see. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Fields is my pick! Now that it is vogue to say that you like Mahomes but I remember before saying that folks were sleeping on him. I feel the same way about Fields.  

why is playing the toughest schedule, being the most accurate to all areas of field and being a leader is considered a bad thing?

His first read was open 90% of the time. When he actually has to move off he always took to long and most of the time took a sack for a loss. What tape are you guys watching?

• Thumb Down 2