Fields is the answer, hes the next Russell Wilson or Mahomes

On 4/8/2021 at 10:28 AM, nycdan said:

I cannot connect that last comment with the guy who got his ribs busted and went back in to throw a few more TDs against Clemson.  That guy has desire to be great.  I can't comment on the rest, but Fields went beyond where a lot of QBs would have or even could have that day.

Hates the game bro, someone said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Led by Ohio State QB Justin Fields, Big Ten players petition to reinstate the 2020 football season

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/led-by-ohio-state-qb-justin-fields-big-ten-players-petition-to-reinstate-the-2020-football-season/

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went back and studied his tape and he just has a good feel for the game.  He can fire long short and intermediate with accuracy and he scrambles to throw.  He's the answer mark my words.  Wilsons fr

Ah the ol..."I studied his tape"... Translation: A couple 3 minute youtube videos. 

Fields is my pick! Now that it is vogue to say that you like Mahomes but I remember before saying that folks were sleeping on him. I feel the same way about Fields.     why is playing the tough

Posted Images

On 4/8/2021 at 10:37 AM, Paradis said:

If this play was made in shorts, with no defenders with a prepubescent blonde baby face throwing the ball, we'd have a 75 page thread about how he's the only player in this history of college Football to hit his 4 option, in the redzone.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

They both give me the head scratching thing going on, I would have much preferred to trade down for a haul to before 10, and taken the picks this year to build the team... There are a lot of good players in this draft not QB's. That said, I trust JD and if he likes Wilson, then I'm going to be a Wilson fan, until he proves he's not NFL worthy. I don't want any excuses like Darnold floating around wondering if it was him, Gase, or the team just sucked. (Which by the way we already knew)...

7 hours ago, jetsrule1969 said:

Fields isn't even as good as Jones. Head to head in the National Championship game Jones destroyed him. Fields (17/33 194 Yds 1 TD) looked lost and confused while Jones (36/45 464 Yds and 5 TD passes) was in complete control minus the fumble. No-one predicted that this type of disparity in stats would have occurred. And this is why Jones and not Fields will be the 3rd QB off the board.

Can you do the Clemson game, inquiring minds want to know. 

As long as a NY Jets General Manager and all so important experts believe that Wilson is better than Fields, then I'm great with it!  Because history has shown, just listen to the experts because they are always right and there is not better bet in all of sports then when it's the Jets turn to take a QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Edmonton Eskimos great name, but guessing they had to change their name lol

Edit: yup...Edmonton Football Team now

Yes after 70 years the woke crowd woke up.

I'm curious to see how many Buckeyes are drafted this year in comparison to BYU Cougars. I see so much criticism of Matt Jones in regards to supporting cast, but never see the same criticism of Fields.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, JiF said:

If this play was made in shorts, with no defenders with a prepubescent blonde baby face throwing the ball, we'd have a 75 page thread about how he's the only player in this history of college Football to hit his 4 option, in the redzone.

Look Mike Tanenbaum loves Zach Wilson.  That sold me

4 hours ago, Coquito said:

I'm curious to see how many Buckeyes are drafted this year in comparison to BYU Cougars. I see so much criticism of Matt Jones in regards to supporting cast, but never see the same criticism of Fields.

BYU might have 2-3 players drafted.  If it’s 3 that will be the most in one draft  For them in over 15 years.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Did Zach Wilson **** your wife or something? 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1