Jump to content

Zach wilson small hands/ arms correlates bad and seen in small frame on highlights


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Majority of great qbs have >10 inch hands. You will study and see I am right.  Teams who draft for arms / hand length usually get more hits than misses. This also leads to wingspan.  The only 2 qb I am taking who check the marks are Fields and Trask. 

Fields has huge arms and Trask has huge arms and hands. 

Sanchez had huge hands and look how good that made him.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Justin Fields, the guy you’re raving about to be the next Russell Wilson, has a hand size of 9 1/8.   does that also mean he will be susceptible to fumbling the football?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/zach-wilson/32005749-4c82-7119-d27e-724ec33f130b Hand and arm size of baker mayfields.  https://www.nfl.com/prospects/baker-mayfield/32004d41-5948-3453-e6ac-1ecff99f

Can't wait for the dick size thread

Posted Images

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/florida-gators-nfl-draft-pro-day-results-analysis-2021

 

Wing: 80 5/8"

Arm: 33"

Hand: 10 1/8" Kyle trask measureables = Josh Allen.

Highlights also backup the measurements.

If I was JD I would probably get Najee Harris at 2 , Alex Leatherwood at 23... and trade up for Kyle Trask late first.   Kyle Trask checks off all the marks. Plus he clears has the best accuracy in this draft. The Oklahoma highlights in the bowl game non withstanding because his top players were out.

  • Thumb Down 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Panthers effectively just committed $23mm over 2 years for Darnold, flaws and all.

The Jets to stumble into this number 2 pick, I don't see the downside to taking whoever they think can work best.  They will commit $40mm/4 years and have the ability to trade Wilson if it does not work out and recover some of that.  They just have to pick a QB and run with him.

If it were me, I would take Fields and design an offense to work with him and coach him, like was done with RG3, Watson and Josh Allen, among others.

But If the Jets support the QB, which means making real investments, and sacrifices, for the OL, the result should be ok.

What is bad is when you trade lots of other picks, and use up your cap space, for a QB who is no good.  The Jets dodged a bullet with Watson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cookiemonsta911 said:

https://www.si.com/college/florida/football/florida-gators-nfl-draft-pro-day-results-analysis-2021

 

Wing: 80 5/8"

Arm: 33"

Hand: 10 1/8" Kyle trask measureables = Josh Allen.

Highlights also backup the measurements.

If I was JD I would probably get Najee Harris at 2 , Alex Leatherwood at 23... and trade up for Kyle Trask late first.   Kyle Trask checks off all the marks. Plus he clears has the best accuracy in this draft. The Oklahoma highlights in the bowl game non withstanding because his top players were out.

He has those measurables because both he and Josh Allen are like 7'9

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

You need either hand size or arm length. Read what I wrote. If you have 1 of them you are fine.

9.5 inch hands is GREAT!!!! That is one of them according to your logic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

He has those measurables because both he and Josh Allen are like 7'9

Yeh so why does Russel wilson have bigger arms and hands at 5 foot 11 than Darnold at 6 foot 3. 

Why Hackenberg at 6 foot 4 has 9inch hands.

I am drafting Trask period.  

 

 

Second his highlights say he has the best accuracy in the draft. Probably the best accuracy since Chad Pennington. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I mean it’s below average for NFL QBs, but yeah, great is the word I was thinking of

69D668F8-752B-4DE4-9E3F-45ECB604995C.thumb.jpeg.d71fe4a5e4d346252e1f30ce564e372a.jpeg

Yea that just means more than 55% of the QB's have great hand size. 9.5 inch hands is great it doesn't matter how many of the QB's have that great quality its a great size.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I am drafting Trask period.

You just got done saying you’re drafting Fields. Do you really have nothing better to do than troll? Seriously, Najee Harris at 2? Trade up in the first for Trask? 
 

You aren’t even good at what you’re trying to do lol.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Yeh so why does Russel wilson have bigger arms and hands at 5 foot 11 than Darnold at 6 foot 3. 

Why Hackenberg at 6 foot 4 has 9inch hands.

I am drafting Trask period.  

 

 

Second his highlights say he has the best accuracy in the draft. Probably the best accuracy since Chad Pennington. 

Find me the QBs who are at least 6'5 and 240, and we'll see if Kyle Trask and Josh Allen are the exceptions

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am taking Najee Harris at 2 and not looking back.

He has more integrity in him than Pitts. Harris rode his car to not miss the proday, and does great in big games. 

Pitts takes games off.

Second Harris can block, catch, and run through tackles and he can juke. That guy is a ****en warrior.   

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Yea that just means more than 55% of the QB's have great hand size. 9.5 inch hands is great it doesn't matter how many of the QB's have that great quality its a great size.

C7535D21-AC96-450F-8994-47A56F7B99A1.gif.3161ec7d25cd1c0826ddd3fa018c0eb4.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

The longer the QB's arm, the shorter the ball needs to travel to it's target.

But the shorter his arms are, the more he's like Tyrannosaurus Rex - and that's totally the best dinosaur there ever was.

big t rex GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/zach-wilson/32005749-4c82-7119-d27e-724ec33f130b Hand and arm size of baker mayfields. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/baker-mayfield/32004d41-5948-3453-e6ac-1ecff99fdcf6

 

https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=7240 Rodgers 32 inch arms , >10 inch hands. 

 

Mahomes https://www.nfl.com/players/patrick-mahomes/  33 inch arms.

You either need big arms or hands, and Wilson has neither. 

 

https://www.nfl.com/players/russell-wilson/ Russell Wilson 10 inch hands and bigger arms than Wilson and hes 5' 11" . 

An example of the hater brigade. They keep searching for a reason to hate Zach after their last reason was proven wrong. What a joke.

Mike Drop.jpg

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You just got done saying you’re drafting Fields. Do you really have nothing better to do than troll? Seriously, Najee Harris at 2? Trade up in the first for Trask? 
 

You aren’t even good at what you’re trying to do lol.

He said Wilson was going to be the best QB in the league two weeks ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...