JT O’Sullivan interview on Wilson

QB1

7 hours ago, QB1 said:

I don’t disagree that it is BS that Mac Jones dui is never spoken about, I also don’t think we should cancel Mac Jones (Or anyone) because he’s made some mistakes 

But Mac Jones getting a dui has nothing to do With fields potentially having personality or worth ethic issues, both things can be true at the same time. It’s gotten to the point where any criticism of fields is considered racist which is abusrd. 

if evaluators are so racist why did tua go before Herbert and why did Kyler Murray go #1 overall?

In my lifetime I’ve found that non racist don’t worry about being called racist. 

Why would the 49ers come out and say they love Zack Wilson and then trade up to 3 knowing that the Jets are already most likely picking him at 2? Because the 49ers really want Justin Fields not Zack Wilson. 49ers are not picking Mac Jones so lets close that book. The 49ers want Fields over Zack and they want to make sure the Jets don't take Fields so they say they are in love with Zack. Thats what I think. I think the Jets really like Wilson better. I like Wilson better. Fields obviously will be a better runner and is probably stronger and tougher but I think Zack will be able to read defenses better and has a quicker release and is smart and resourceful and has better timing and throws a pin point catchable ball. To each his own I guess. I just dont see the 49ers taking anyone but Fields at 3. You dont trade up like that for a Mac Jones.

5 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Why would the 49ers come out and say they love Zack Wilson and then trade up to 3 knowing that the Jets are already most likely picking him at 2? Because the 49ers really want Justin Fields not Zack Wilson. 49ers are not picking Mac Jones so lets close that book. The 49ers want Fields over Zack and they want to make sure the Jets don't take Fields so they say they are in love with Zack. Thats what I think. I think the Jets really like Wilson better. I like Wilson better. Fields obviously will be a better runner and is probably stronger and tougher but I think Zack will be able to read defenses better and has a quicker release and is smart and resourceful and has better timing and throws a pin point catchable ball. To each his own I guess. I just dont see the 49ers taking anyone but Fields at 3. You dont trade up like that for a Mac Jones.

Because the 49ers never said they like Wilson? That part is 100% speculation (correct speculation but still speculation)

Dolphins took Tua at 5 who is worse than Mac Jones in every category. Also I’d argue that joe Burrow and Mac Jones are extremely similar as well. 

9 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

That is one serious reach. The Jets for right or wrong have been zeroed in on Wilson the entire time

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

That is one serious reach. The Jets for right or wrong have been zeroed in on Wilson the entire time

Yeah it’s a reach I admitt but there has been a lot of noise from Joe Montana and others associated with the 49ers that they love Wilson. So why are we hearing that noise? The 49ers leaked it out that they really like him. Why would they do that?

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

Yeah it’s a reach I admitt but there has been a lot of noise from Joe Montana and others associated with the 49ers that they love Wilson. So why are we hearing that noise? The 49ers leaked it out that they really like him. Why would they do that?

Because like some fans here they are hoping for a different result than what they expect. JD is several ways has confirmed Wilson