Jets just signed him. G/C.

Anything ?

Corey Levin (born August 12, 1994) is an American football guard who is a free agent. He was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in 2017. He played college football at University of Tennessee-Chattanooga.
High school: Dacula (GA)
NFL Draft: 2017 / Round: 6 / Pick: 217‎
Position: Guard/ ‎Center
23 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Raise your hand if you just did a double-take when you saw he went to Dracula high school.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

This is a great pickup by JD. Really shows all those posters who said he didn't do enough to address the OL this offseason how a professional GM operates. 

This kid had huge potential coming out of the draft. The only issue, as CookieMonsta will soon point out, is that his ring fingers measured out at 3.25" which isn't great for blocking head to head. On the other hand, they reduce wind resistance when pulling which makes him a perfect fit for the Shanny offense we are implementing. 

All in all, I give this signing a B+. 

• Haha 4

Levin was a sixth round draft pick by the Tennessee Titans back in the 2017. He played just one season with the Titans in 2018, playing all 16 games and getting just one start.

But Levin has bounced around practice squads since. The latest was the New England Patriots, who waived him right after the Chicago Bears did in 2020. He also spent time with the Denver Broncos before that.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Where's he been since 2018?

Floated around bottom of various rosters.  2019 on Broncos practice squad.  Bears signed him away from Broncos late in 19 season.  Spent some time on Pats PS last season. 

As someone said earlier, likely just a camp body.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He can block everyone. Except Buffy.

Yeah but he can be beaten with a clove of garlic.

Pass

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

As maybe the only poster on JetNation who has been to Dacula, Georgia, I can attest it is a perfectly lovely little down north of Atlanta in the very beginning foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.    It's in Gwinnet County, which is part of the massive urban sprawl from Atlanta - but far enough out to retain a lot of it's rural identity.  It's probably closer to Athens, GA and the University of Georgia than to downtown Atlanta

Well, I have driven through it, if that counts as being there.  Doubt I ever set foot in the town, though.

• Upvote 1

Somewhere in a run down hotel, with half the neon lights out, amongst a litter of empty whisky bottles sits Blake Hance with a single tear running down his cheek.

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

As maybe the only poster on JetNation who has been to Dacula, Georgia, I can attest it is a perfectly lovely little down north of Atlanta in the very beginning foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.    It's in Gwinnet County, which is part of the massive urban sprawl from Atlanta - but far enough out to retain a lot of it's rural identity.  It's probably closer to Athens, GA and the University of Georgia than to downtown Atlanta

I’ve been to a bar there. 
image.thumb.jpeg.30f98563af2b798ead7d1f219989572c.jpeg

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Uhmmm yeah no you are not the only one to have been there lived in Gwinnett for roughly ten years - just came back from visiting family who still live in Loganville.

• Post of the Week 1