Jump to content

Zach Wilson’s shoulder checks out fine


Recommended Posts

Oh no, I guess we now move to how small and frail he is, or how looks like howdy doodys baby cousin... 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

Oh no, I guess we now move to how small and frail he is, or how looks like howdy doodys baby cousin... 

Heel clicks and headbands. 

Undraftable. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been looking more and more at Zach and I must say IMO he’s the #1 QB of this class

. If the reports of him being a football junkie are true, he will be a top 5 QB in this league 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

 

 

 

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams be played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaelScott said:

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams he played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard differently from the medical experts here. 

Eleventy billion times. 

I'm not sure how well the people here know football, but this board is clearly the best place on the internet to come for medical and legal advice!

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams be played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

I think we’re going to be A-OK! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm not sure how well the people here know football, but this board is clearly the best place on the internet to come for medical and legal advice!

 

It’s funny, the last time I went into anaphylactic shock I got some very quick and solid medical advice here. 

Saved my life. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Icer said:

Okay, but did you know that he had a twisted ankle in High School and missed a game. Undraftable

Nobody even went to his 21st birthday party.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s funny, the last time I went into anaphylactic shock I got some very quick and solid medical advice here. 

Saved my life. 

You're welcome 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Heel clicks and headbands. 

Undraftable. 

Heel clicks.

My favorite negative from the QB gurus

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm not sure how well the people here know football, but this board is clearly the best place on the internet to come for medical and legal advice!

 

images.jpg.1d84913b8a8e53d06c651089b4c48784.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...