Zach Wilson’s shoulder checks out fine

Oh no, I guess we now move to how small and frail he is, or how looks like howdy doodys baby cousin... 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

Oh no, I guess we now move to how small and frail he is, or how looks like howdy doodys baby cousin... 

Heel clicks and headbands. 

Undraftable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve been looking more and more at Zach and I must say IMO he’s the #1 QB of this class

. If the reports of him being a football junkie are true, he will be a top 5 QB in this league 

• Upvote 3
41 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams be played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

• Upvote 1
Just now, MichaelScott said:

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams he played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

37 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard differently from the medical experts here. 

Eleventy billion times. 

I'm not sure how well the people here know football, but this board is clearly the best place on the internet to come for medical and legal advice!

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

@Patriot Killa, like our last discussion about the teams be played, this was one of the other nagging concerns I had about the kid. I'm really glad to hear this and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm wrong about being worried the injuries will be a continuing issue 🤞🤞

I think we’re going to be A-OK! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm not sure how well the people here know football, but this board is clearly the best place on the internet to come for medical and legal advice!

It’s funny, the last time I went into anaphylactic shock I got some very quick and solid medical advice here. 

Saved my life. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Icer said:

Okay, but did you know that he had a twisted ankle in High School and missed a game. Undraftable

Nobody even went to his 21st birthday party.

• Haha 4
20 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s funny, the last time I went into anaphylactic shock I got some very quick and solid medical advice here. 

Saved my life. 

You're welcome 

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Heel clicks and headbands. 

Undraftable. 

Heel clicks.

My favorite negative from the QB gurus

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

images.jpg.1d84913b8a8e53d06c651089b4c48784.jpg