Rusty Hardin press conference going well

5 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Bulletproof logic.

Instead of seeing one masseuse routinely that you trust to take social distancing measures seriously, it makes far more sense to book two to three strangers a week.

As an NFL starting QB no less

8 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Bulletproof logic.

Instead of seeing one masseuse routinely that you trust to take social distancing measures seriously, it makes far more sense to book two to three strangers a week.

Gotta keep shopping until you find the one who does it just right! 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Larz said:

Hmmmm wonder why he didn’t have any repeats ?

thats what blows my mind. with all these different masseuses you would have though he would have found ONE who would give him a happy ending and stick with her.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not a good look.  

Sadly, I think he likely did what he is accused of.  Too much smoke.

Shame.  Damn shame.  So many options available to him, no need to go this route, just dumb.

I think that is the problem.  Its probably so easy for this dude to get tail that he played this kind of game as a challenge.

A lions got to hunt.  He dont want to be fed.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Not a good look.  

Sadly, I think he likely did what he is accused of.  Too much smoke.

Shame.  Damn shame.  So many options available to him, no need to go this route, just dumb.

He has 3 primary defenses and each one has a massive flaw/flaws:

1.  “Out of 40 women, 18 said I didn’t do anything.” - We now know at least one of those women stopped working with him because she knew of his reputation and said “I hope no one comes to ask me any questions.” in a text conversation with another massage therapist, who was ALSO aware of Deshaun’s growing reputation.

2.  “COVID is why I was looking for massage therapists on Instagram.” - We now know that at least one incident occurred in 2019, well before COVID.  We also know that not everyone he contacted was a licensed massage therapist.

3.  In the beginning it was “Nothing happened between me or any woman.” - Now it’s “Okay, some things did happen between me and some of the women, but it was consensual!”

Awful, awful, awful.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, K_O_Brien said:

Look, Hardin is a fantastic lawyer. He's a god amongst trial attorneys and this isn't an instance like Giuliani where his courtroom demeanor made sense considering he hadn't been in one in decades. There are only two plausible explanations for why he'd just flat out say this sh*t right now:

1. He's old and lost it. 

2. This is all going to come out during the processes; interviews, depositions, testimony, and/or trial. Whatever. That's a disaster waiting to happen. Hardin probably figures that it's best for him to own up to this now in order to fight off the already engrained perception that Watson is a guy that has been hiding some serious issues. It's a lose/lose situation either way, but it's a tough spot for an attorney given the giant media/PR spotlight on all of this.