Rusty Hardin press conference going well

I’m an attorney. I think Rusty knew this was all going to come out during depositions anyway and he was trying to “take the sting out” by revealing this at the press conference. It’s a common tactic in litigation as it would be worse if the other side proves sexual encounters in a “aha” moment. In any event, the longer this goes the worse this is going to get for Watson. He may not have done everything he is accused of but now it’s clear he’s not innocent. If I was his lawyer, I’d beg and plead with him to settle with these women outside of Court. This is only going to get worse for him as this drags on. He needs to open his checkbook.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

There was once a student in a school system that I taught in whose name was Richard Head.  I kid you not.

That has to be grounds for child abuse in some way. As a parent how can you not see where that leads to?

ive had some wild names with some of the kids I’ve taught. One always stood out. Girl’s name was, Noe E, just like that, with the space. First day of school I ask her how to pronounce her name and she says, “Noelle”, I said, oh is it spelled wrong on my roster? She says, “No, that’s how it’s spelled, there are no “L’s”, that’s why you say it like Noelle.

never forgot that one.

• Haha 1

There was once a student in a school system that I taught in whose name was Richard Head.  I kid you not.

That has to be grounds for child abuse in some way. As a parent how can you not see where that leads to?

ive had some wild names with some of the kids I’ve taught. One always stood out. Girl’s name was, Noe E, just like that, with the space. First day of school I ask her how to pronounce her name and she says, “Noelle”, I said, oh is it spelled wrong on my roster? She says, “No, that’s how it’s spelled, there are no “L’s”, that’s why you say it like Noelle.

never forgot that one.

never forgot that one.