Mock Draft based on who the Jets have been linked to

PepPep

Based on who the Jets have met with or have been noted as being 'impressed with' at their Pro Days this very well might be what our draft looks like. Who knows! It may not look like this at all, I have no insider knowledge. But I'm just wondering how you would feel if this WAS how the draft turned out?   

Rd. 1- Zach Wilson, QB (clearly going to the Jets at #2)

Rd. 1 (via Seattle)- Teven Jenkins, OT/G (rumors are Jets really like Jenkins. The fit is there, the need is there, they met with him virtually. He's rising quickly, this would be good value. This pick makes a ton of sense.) 

Rd. 2- Rondale Moore, WR (The Jets have met with Moore virtually. He represents exactly what JD looks for in an offensive weapon. He's a top tier WR prospect who can line up anywhere but will most likely fins a home in the slot once the Jets move on from Crowder.) 

Rd. 3- Trill Williams, CB (Super athletic, physical, rangy CB with great upside. Can play man or zone. Seem like a solid fit. Jets met with him virtually.)

Rd. 3- Tommy Tremble, TE (One of the best blocking TE's in the draft with some upside as a receiver. Jets met with him virtually and have a need at the #2 TE position). 

Rd. 4- Khalil Herbert, RB (Word is Jets came away thoroughly impressed with Herbert after his Pro Day where he ran a 4.46 40. He fits the scheme and will probably be available right around round 4 where I expect the Jets to take a RB- no sooner. I do not believe they met with him virtually.)

Rd. 5- Jacoby Stevens, S/OLB (Stevens is a speedy, athletic, smart, scrappy, zone heavy SS/LB hybrid. Seems like a good fit for what Saleh and Ulbrich will be doing in their nickel packages. The Jets have met virtually with him.)

Rd. 5- Darius Stills, DT (Quick, athletic DT suited for the 4-3. The Jets have met virtually with him.)

Rd. 6- Larnel Coleman, OT (Long, lean, athletic, developmental OT. The Jets have met virtually with him.) 

Rd. 6- Frank Darby- WR (Slot receiver with limited speed but great short area quickness. The Jets have met virtually with him.)

• Upvote 1