Counter Strike Mafia - Postponed

This game is loosely based on the video game Counter Strike (with some mild influence from Call of Duty) adapted to a Mafia style game. The terrorists have infiltrated a high priority military base and are attempting to plant a bomb. Your mission is to stop them. As is customary for a Counter Strike game you will be given a certain amount of cash at the start to buy and customize your equipment. Additionally certain tasks in the game will earn you extra money. During the Night you will be able to visit me in the Shop Quicktopic to openly purchase whatever gear you want or you can opt to PM me and purchase your gear from the Black Market secretly. Secrecy comes at a price though as all Black Market prices are doubled. This will be a deadline game, the person with the highest amount of votes when deadline falls will be lynched. If there is a tie it will be settled randomly. If no one has any votes a player will be killed at random before continuing to the night phase. The deadline will be curated by me depending on where weekends fall but you can generally expect 72 hour days and 12 hour nights. Furthermore when it comes to using equipment it will be resolved in the order it's used by players, I will be paying attention to timestamps.

1. Jetsfan80

2. Spoot

• Upvote 1

Just by the way, since I think I have some very interesting dynamics at work which I'm trying to keep underwraps, I'll give you all a teaser to entice you. Voting will not work normally in this game. You start with no vote. Instead voting comes in the form of Throwing Knives which can be purchased from The Shop at Night for $100 per knife. Everyone will see how many votes you buy at Night from The Shop...unless you buy some from The Black Market for double the price.

Further explanation of this and other mechanics will be explained when the game starts.

This is not a vanilla game and I have no idea how it's going to turn out.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Just by the way, since I think I have some very interesting dynamics at work which I'm trying to keep underwraps, I'll give you all a teaser to entice you. Voting will not work normally in this game. You start with no vote. Instead voting comes in the form of Throwing Knives which can be purchased from The Shop at Night for $100 per knife. Everyone will see how many votes you buy at Night from The Shop...unless you buy some from The Black Market for double the price.

Further explanation of this and other mechanics will be explained when the game starts.

This is not a vanilla game and I have no idea how it's going to turn out.

Cool. Sounds interesting. I'm game.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it might be better to wait until after that draft you were talking about. If people aren't rushing to sign up for another game maybe a little break is needed. I just thought we all wanted to cram one more in. I'm fine with chilling for awhile if there isn't enough interest.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I could be persuaded though I usually shy away from Nol games :P 

Thanks, I appreciate the gesture but I don't think this one is happening. We kind of needed every day we had I think to finish before the football draft now I'm not sure that we could. Also it looks like you might not be the only one not wanting to play in my games so...

Probably better to just call this one postponed.

Maybe I'll tag you if I run it later.

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Thanks, I appreciate the gesture but I don't think this one is happening. We kind of needed every day we had I think to finish before the football draft now I'm not sure that we could. Also it looks like you might not be the only one not wanting to play in my games so...

Probably better to just call this one postponed.

Maybe I'll tag you if I run it later.

It's not that I don't wanna play in your games as of rule, we just tend to disagree a lot on certain key factors that it makes it a bit tiresome... I suspect for both of us. But I'll play if you need bodies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's not that I don't wanna play in your games as of rule, we just tend to disagree a lot on certain key factors that it makes it a bit tiresome... I suspect for both of us. But I'll play if you need bodies.

He’s certainly can be a disagreeable curmudgeon at times my guess is he’s got the sleep apnea @Integrity28 @Pac