A message from Mark Schlereth to all of you

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird video .. I dont follow him.. liked him as a player . But jesus.. that's some 4th grade humor right there ... is he ok mentally ... literally one if the saddest things i have seen on social m

Yeah well that may be, but at least I never slept with Lumberg.

I gotta say. This has to be the most hated this franchise has been from a media stand point. 

during the buttfumble years we were more so the joke from other fans 

more recently its been this bombardment of hate from Orlovsky, Ryan Clark, Schlereth, McAfee. 

All these dudes talk a lot of crap but notice whenever they do they never direct anything to Saleh or Joe Douglas. They always just vaguely say “the Jets” 

They like our front office and coaching staff but they literally just hate us and old regimes lol. Never seen it before for any fan base/team 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

I gotta say. This has to be the most hated this franchise has been from a media stand point. 

more recently its been this bombardment of hate from Orlovsky, Ryan Clark, Schlereth, McAfee. 

All these dudes talk a lot of crap but notice whenever they do they never direct anything to Saleh or Joe Douglas. They always just vaguely say “the Jets” 

They like our front office and coaching staff but they literally just hate us and old regimes lol. Never seen it before for any fan base/team 

It’s the Johnsons.  The NFL views them as entitled weasels. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Most easily triggered fan base in sports.

Yup.

19 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He didn't beat me in the 98 AFC Championship game.  I didn't suit up that day.  And this means what for the 2021 season??

7 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Eff this POS.

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Loser 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, varjet said:

It’s the Johnsons.  The NFL views them as entitled weasels. 

I mean I guess but for some reason I honestly think all this hate is because of the Golden Boy Sam Darnold. I think he’s a real likeable guy who should have been good but wasn’t. 

And they blame the Jets. Which is sort of true except for the fact Mike Maccagnan who drafted him isn’t hear anymore and neither are the two coaches he worked under. So they’re just being illogical. 

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What is schlereth 10 years old?  How embarrassing.

He's a complete joke in the Denver community. He's almost always wrong with his assessments. No-one takes him seriously.

• Upvote 2
I mean I guess but for some reason I honestly think all this hate is because of the Golden Boy Sam Darnold. I think he’s a real likeable guy who should have been good but wasn’t. 

And they blame the Jets. Which is sort of true except for the fact Mike Maccagnan who drafted him isn’t hear anymore and neither are the two coaches he worked under. So they’re just being illogical. 

Logic doesn't create tweets, comments or views. Any thing or anyone related to the media only care about one thing, metrics to convert to as revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 4

This does nothing to exaggerate or relieve the boring, numb sensation that the New York Jets have become in my life.

SAR I

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Hatred or not Schlereth is right

Unless your qb is Peyton Manning you’re not winning with a crap roster and coaching staff.  The Jets have been beyond inept at roster construction 10 years in a row and counting

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Hatred or not Schlereth is right

Unless your qb is Peyton Manning you’re not winning with a crap roster and coaching staff.  The Jets have been beyond inept at roster construction 10 years in a row and counting

I didn’t even hear what he said on the McAfee podcast so idk what he was even right about. 

if he was talking about the past then I’m sure he’s right. But what is it about Saleh or Joe Douglas that they view as wrong? 

as far as building the roster we have the most premium picks in the league over the next two drafts. I mean we’re gunna build the roster...

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

I didn’t even hear what he said on the McAfee podcast so idk what he was even right about. 

if he was talking about the past then I’m sure he’s right. But what is it about Saleh or Joe Douglas that they view as wrong? 

as far as building the roster we have the most premium picks in the league over the next two drafts. I mean we’re gunna build the roster...

What has Douglas done right so far?  Nailed 2 draft picks (Becton and Mims). Other than that he has not looked good so far.  

You guys want to blame Sam Darnold for everything but 2-14 football teams usually have more than one issue

I don’t have the McAfee interview but Schlereth was recently on Colin Cowherd and I imagine he said essentially the same thing the Jets think they are solving all their problems by getting rid of Sam Darnold

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

What has Douglas done right so far?  Nailed 2 draft picks (Becton and Mims). Other than that he has not looked good so far.  

You guys want to blame Sam Darnold for everything but 2-14 football teams usually have more than one issue

I don’t have the McAfee interview but Schlereth was recently on Colin Cowherd and I imagine he said essentially the same thing the Jets think they are solving all their problems by getting rid of Sam Darnold

Not all, just the biggest

• Post of the Week 1

The Jets can do no right as far as the local and national media are concerned. Years of losing and front office ineptness have given them all a free pass to dump on the Jets whenever they want.  If the Jets kept Darnold, they would have been criticized for sticking with the lowest rated QB in the league over the last 3 years, and now that they've moved on, they're criticized for giving up on a promising young QB. They can't win, and deservedly so.   

The ONLY way to change this cycle is to become a consistent winner. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, maury77 said:

This is hilarious!!

He didn’t just post this out of the blue!

Yep....Some smart alak Jets fans blow up his spot cause he doesn’t agree with their narrative and this is the result 

See there are certain things ya can’t argue with!!🙏

Ummmmm Jets win and stuff like this don’t happen!

Fan bases who are lulled to sleep with 9-7 regular season records that morph into playoff runs don’t get it. 

Lets Go Jets!! :)  

• Upvote 2