A message from Mark Schlereth to all of you

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird video .. I dont follow him.. liked him as a player . But jesus.. that's some 4th grade humor right there ... is he ok mentally ... literally one if the saddest things i have seen on social m

Yeah well that may be, but at least I never slept with Lumberg.

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

What has Douglas done right so far?  Nailed 2 draft picks (Becton and Mims). Other than that he has not looked good so far.  

You guys want to blame Sam Darnold for everything but 2-14 football teams usually have more than one issue

I don’t have the McAfee interview but Schlereth was recently on Colin Cowherd and I imagine he said essentially the same thing the Jets think they are solving all their problems by getting rid of Sam Darnold

He's not wrong but that video the OP posted was childish. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, fullblast said:

Most easily triggered fan base in sports.

Always have been.  

9 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

I gotta say. This has to be the most hated this franchise has been from a media stand point. 

We're not hated.  We're a joke to those guys.  For most of my life as a Jets Fan, we've been nothing but a joke to those guys.

They have to take you seriously first in order to hate you.  And no one takes us seriously.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Stop being pussy hurt SOJers and accept the facts. Also, this tape should be viewed by the players during pre-game warmups as a motivational tool.

• Upvote 2
59 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Stop being pussy hurt SOJers and accept the facts. Also, this tape should be viewed by the players during pre-game warmups as a motivational tool.

Agreed but if you won 3 rings that should say it all. This guy goes to that level for Jets fans, please what a bitch. 

• Thumb Down 1
13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What is schlereth 10 years old?  How embarrassing.

This is correct.

He's literally giving the finger, like a child, to an entire fan base of people he doesn't know.  I am embarrassed for him.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
12 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Hatred or not Schlereth is right

Unless your qb is Peyton Manning you’re not winning with a crap roster and coaching staff.  The Jets have been beyond inept at roster construction 10 years in a row and counting

Egg-Zactly.  The Jets are a two win team.  As usual, they are winning the "off season".   LOLZ. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

This is correct.

He's literally giving the finger, like a child, to an entire fan base of people he doesn't know.  I am embarrassed for him.

Agree with this. He's too sensitive obviously. But he wastes his time caring about what a fan base thinks?  Dumbass. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
14 hours ago, maury77 said:

Has anyone who is a Jets fan actually seen or heard of the Pat McAfee show?  I would never have had the chance to listen to it, since I don't even know who Pat McAfee is.

I remember Mark Schlereth on the Mike and Mike show in the morning.  He had a segment about once a week for 10 minutes or so.  I just remember him being lame, like the "Mike and Mike" show was lame, but at least I got to know who Mark Schereth actually was.

He brags about their team beating the Jets in the AFC Championship game, but Schlereth was only a average offensive guard on the team, and he personally had very little to do with the Broncos beating the Jets at that time. 

I think that Schlereth is bitter about him not being relevant anymore, as if he was ever relevant?  He's not on any national sports talk show, and no one has him on as a guest anymore, not since the Mike and Mike show disappeared from the face of the earth.  

But the problem is that Jets fans don't care about Mark Schlereth, and don't really care about what he has to say.  

I do remember the AFC Championship game where the Jets lost to the Broncos, but that was so long ago, and I try to live in the present and not from 20 plus years ago, being harassed by a over the hill player who had nothing to do with the game in question, other than he got a participation ring for being on the team at the time.

17 hours ago, maury77 said:

That’s some funny sh*t right there! 

cry like little bitches and the dog barks back.  Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it in return. 

Semper Fi

• Post of the Week 1
5 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Egg-Zactly.  The Jets are a two win team.  As usual, they are winning the "off season".   LOLZ. 

Suck for Sam Howell

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

You can pretty much say that about all sports franchise owners.

The Johnsons are a special breed of stupid trust fund baby

• Upvote 2
19 hours ago, Philc1 said:

What has Douglas done right so far?  Nailed 2 draft picks (Becton and Mims). Other than that he has not looked good so far.  

You guys want to blame Sam Darnold for everything but 2-14 football teams usually have more than one issue

I don’t have the McAfee interview but Schlereth was recently on Colin Cowherd and I imagine he said essentially the same thing the Jets think they are solving all their problems by getting rid of Sam Darnold

Good point there is no way the Jets can improve this team with picks and  cap space moving forward.

From draft day till the end of his career this is the exact team  Wilson will ever be surrounded by.

sad.

• Upvote 1

“Stink” used to piss his pants before every game. He thought this gave him an advantage. His video to Jet fans is simply a rhetorical pissing of his own pants. Just some nonsensical stupid act that he thinks elevates him while in reality it just exposes his neanderthal side.

• Upvote 2
On 4/11/2021 at 9:29 PM, Be_a_Jet said:

I gotta say. This has to be the most hated this franchise has been from a media stand point. 

during the buttfumble years we were more so the joke from other fans 

more recently its been this bombardment of hate from Orlovsky, Ryan Clark, Schlereth, McAfee. 

All these dudes talk a lot of crap but notice whenever they do they never direct anything to Saleh or Joe Douglas. They always just vaguely say “the Jets” 

They like our front office and coaching staff but they literally just hate us and old regimes lol. Never seen it before for any fan base/team 

These media pundits are sensing they're about to lose their perennial mascot for ridicule and failure.  Trolling Jets fans into an emotionally twisted pretzel...that just makes their day. Now panic is setting in because they don't know who's gonna replace the NYJ as the punching ragdoll of the NFL.   

Are the Jets going to be a winning playoff bound football team this year?  No.  But the media knows the JD-Saleh Jets are no longer going to be a joke in this league anymore.  The see that ship sailing away

It has sunk into Davey Jones locker...

davy-jones-locker-debra-and-dave-vanderlaan.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, GreenReaper said:

These media pundits are sensing they're about to lose their perennial mascot for ridicule and failure.  Trolling Jets fans into an emotionally twisted pretzel...that just makes their day. Now panic is setting in because they don't know who's gonna replace the NYJ as the punching ragdoll of the NFL.   

Are the Jets going to be a winning playoff bound football team this year?  No.  But the media knows the JD-Saleh Jets are no longer going to be a joke in this league anymore.  The see that ship sailing away

It has sunk into Davey Jones locker...

davy-jones-locker-debra-and-dave-vanderlaan.jpg

This.

What if the Jets became a legitimate franchise that didn't do everything wrong? What if it had the right pieces in place? That would destroy a couple decades' worth of carefully crafted LOLJets messaging. 

I'm not saying the Jets are a year or two away from competing for the Lombardi. But if the Jets did things right and had a solid foundation, it would absolutely destroy years of work that have been put into mocking the Jets.

These attacks are out of desperation, honestly, desperation that a real GM, a real HC, a real system on both sides of the ball, and legitimate draft capital could make the Jets no longer the national media's punching bag.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Schlereth explaining the vicious cycle of the jets

But the Colts could not have gotten a Peyton Manning if the built up a roster first. The team would've been too good for the number 1 pick. Sometimes you gotta take the guy when you have the chance (if you think he's the guy).

• Upvote 2
On 4/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, More Cowbell said:

He's not wrong but that video the OP posted was childish. 

You’re right.  Wearing a helmet just to trash talk is high school sh t