Fireproof, wha . . . ?

What does this mean? Yesterday when I went to log in I got this weird message a few different times, "Would you like to fireproof yourself so you don't have to go on fire whenever you log in?" It was something like that. Fireproof, what the frig. I wasn't sure if it was some outside data mining thing, so I ignored it.

This morning I got a different message that said, "DO YOU WANT TO DISABLE FIREPROOFING? YOU CAN CHANGE THIS IN SETTINGS. Don't show this message again." 

I "disabled" it, but I don't know if I just screwed or unscrewed myself. What the heck is it? Thanks.

4 hours ago, jetophile said:

What does this mean? Yesterday when I went to log in I got this weird message a few different times, "Would you like to fireproof yourself so you don't have to go on fire whenever you log in?" It was something like that. Fireproof, what the frig. I wasn't sure if it was some outside data mining thing, so I ignored it.

This morning I got a different message that said, "DO YOU WANT TO DISABLE FIREPROOFING? YOU CAN CHANGE THIS IN SETTINGS. Don't show this message again." 

I "disabled" it, but I don't know if I just screwed or unscrewed myself. What the heck is it? Thanks.

That doesn't sound like a message from the software. If you have a screen print post it, but that sounds like a Windows Firewall or something similar kind of message.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sounds like an Android message and not a forum message. But if you see it again, screen print it and I will confirm. Thanks.

Thanks, Max. The only thing is is that I hit disable out of panic so I'm not sure if it'll show up again. : /

• Upvote 1