I like this kid..

It’s unclear if the newlyweds will enjoy a proper honeymoon, with the NFL Draft in Cleveland slated for April 29.

WTF, who needs a 3 week honeymoon. 

Quick Trip to AC will do just fine

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s unclear if the newlyweds will enjoy a proper honeymoon, with the NFL Draft in Cleveland slated for April 29.

WTF, who needs a 3 week honeymoon. 

Quick Trip to AC will do just fine

he already said he isn't going to the draft

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

“Zach Wilson marries hot brunette he took to prom instead of attending Draft Event”

I hate this kid, he makes big decisions too quickly. Why don’t you think THINK THINK kid? Ehh? Hell is wrong with this guy? I hope he isn’t the pick. He’s already displaying he doesn’t care about ball enough.

He is a Mormon, not a redneck! However, if she was his cousin..

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No need to bypass the word censor and drop curse words.  We don't need curse words.

Ok, I forgot is 2021, I'll keep it PG.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

“Zach Wilson marries hot brunette he took to prom instead of attending Draft Event”

I hate this kid, he makes big decisions too quickly. Why don’t you think THINK THINK kid? Ehh? Hell is wrong with this guy? I hope he isn’t the pick. He’s already displaying he doesn’t care about ball enough.

One read guy?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well he reportedly took *two* girls to his prom.  But if he's a Mormon, that might work out just fine.  And if he marries them both, he kind of wins the WAG trophy.

BYU QB Zach Wilson Actually Took 2 Cougars Cheerleaders to His High School  Senior Prom

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Is Lawrence not wearing socks at his own wedding?  I knew the guy was dodgy as hell.

Also Mahommes should worry about his head and shoulders endorsements.

Skinny Tuxedo Pants?  Thank god we pick second!

• Upvote 1

It's funny that the knock on Wilson is his frame and whether he can stay healthy and the fact that he's already had labrum surgery...yet as the article states, Lawrence is currently recovering from.........labrum surgery. 

5 hours ago, nycdan said:

Well he reportedly took *two* girls to his prom.  But if he's a Mormon, that might work out just fine.  And if he marries them both, he kind of wins the WAG trophy.

BYU QB Zach Wilson Actually Took 2 Cougars Cheerleaders to His High School  Senior Prom

No doubt he’ll do well in an offensive system with two tight ends.

• Haha 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.