Sam speaks about trade for first time

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

More of the same Sam is a good kid  pablum.  In the future?  Give my a bunch of nasty scumbags who know how to play the game and win.   Players who even with abysmal coaching and no discernible weapons somehow function at a high level, winning games with their formidable talent.

Who???????

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

He's a good kid, the Jets had to move on but his honesty is refreshing. He really wanted to be here but it just didn't work out.

Blame is on CJ for hiring Gase. Still baffles me that you have a young QB and no QB coach. The young QB gets his own offseason QB coach and the head coach doesn't have a single conversation with that guy.

Think about this, Darnold lived with Palmer and worked out through quarantine. Not a single word, update, suggestion or feedback from the offensive minded head coach.  

That is as terrible as his coked out press conference.

And never forget what Manning did to recommend him...never forget 

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

If this has been posted already, please delete but I hadn’t seen it until today.

but man, he looks really heart broken to be leaving this team...

Hey I scammed another team to pay me handsomely.   Life is great when you can be the worst Qb in the NFL for the last three years, and still be someone starting Qb.  There is a sucker born every minute. 

2 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

The problem with sam was and has always been the guy he trained with, Jordan palmer a failed quarterback who couldn't make a Canadian team! He needs better trainers for sure 

Only good NFL QBs are capable QBCs. OK, since when has this been reality?

Andy Reid worked relentlessly with Mahomes. Surely we all remember that year when Reid threw 45 TDs. Or am I thinking of an afternoon when he hate 45 hamburgers?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, genot said:

Duh. The reason why his production faltered as the season went on was Bridgewater. That's why they wanted another QB. 

wait you mean the legendary coaches Rhule and Brady couldn't fix Bridgewater.? lol

but now there going fix sam...watch out NFL

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Do the NFL off season rules prohibit such conversations between certain callender dates?

Well, here is the thing, you are looking for a conversation between Gase and Palmer (a private citizen).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Well, here is the thing, you are looking for a conversation between Gase and Palmer (a private citizen).

Yeah, and I wondered about that, but it may be a spirit of the rule thing. I'm sure the nfl could do whatever it wanted if it chose to if it came out that they were circumventing the rules by using a third party.

29 minutes ago, doitny said:

wait you mean the legendary coaches Rhule and Brady couldn't fix Bridgewater.? lol

but now there going fix sam...watch out NFL

Give me a break. Darnold has a stronger arm, is way more mobile, is younger, and hasn't had he knee ripped to shreds. If you don't see the upside that Carolina traded for. Well. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Palmer has been quoted as saying, Gase was the only coach he never has a conversation with. With respect to what he was doing with Sam in the off season. The only coach, of all the QB's he's worked with. Including, Allen, and Mahomes.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Only good NFL QBs are capable QBCs. OK, since when has this been reality?

Andy Reid worked relentlessly with Mahomes. Surely we all remember that year when Reid threw 45 TDs. Or am I thinking of an afternoon when he hate 45 hamburgers?

Does that mean Crusher would be a great coach??

1 hour ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

The problem with sam was and has always been the guy he trained with, Jordan palmer a failed quarterback who couldn't make a Canadian team! He needs better trainers for sure 

Palmer also coaches Josh Allen.  Allen seems to have improved under his coaching over the last 3 years.

Could it be that Darnold just isn't a good NFL QB?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Hey I scammed another team to pay me handsomely.   Life is great when you can be the worst Qb in the NFL for the last three years, and still be someone starting Qb.  There is a sucker born every minute. 

The only suckers are the ones who read your posts, with the expectation something intelligent might be said.

1 hour ago, genot said:

Palmer has been quoted as saying, Gase was the only coach he never has a conversation with. With respect to what he was doing with Sam in the off season. The only coach, of all the QB's he's worked with. Including, Allen, and Mahomes.

It is pretty absurd when you think about it.  You have that much of an ego that you can't even talk to his qb coach for feedback or even for instructions on what he would want Sam to work on during the off-season.   Nevermind he never hired a QB coach of his own on the jets.  Talk about an offense needing a "quality control" coach!

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

It is pretty absurd when you think about it.  You have that much of an ego that you can't even talk to his qb coach for feedback or even for instructions on what he would want Sam to work on during the off-season.   Nevermind he never hired a QB coach of his own on the jets.  Talk about an offense needing a "quality control" coach!

I really think he has an anti-social disorder. I doubt he'll ever sniff another NFL coaching job again 

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

the same Palmer who has coached Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes? Yes, obviously the problem is Jordan Palmer. 

These lunatics should just go cry into their life-sized Darnold pillows already.  The tears shed over the 36th ranked QB with a net worth of about $30M are absolutely pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

And the second worse one still has a job in Vegas. ?