J & J, please do us a favor...

Bronx

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You're aware that the Johnsons who own the Jets do not control Johnson & Johnson or the vaccine, the company, right?

You're also surely aware that (so far) the problem is 6 individual women out of 6.6 million vaccines so far completed.  

And that the reason they're stopping is to look at it further, to determine if it was caused by the vaccine or not.

Sure, of course you knew all that.

A little bit of.satire on this thread, don't you think? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Please continue to  stay away from football operations and fix your damn issues.

COVID-19 vaccine clinics put J&J vaccine on hold after adverse reactions; CDC finds no safety issue with vaccine.

https://www.wral.com/covid-19-vaccine-clinics-put-j-j-vaccine-on-hold-after-adverse-reactions-cdc-finds-no-safety-issue-with-vaccine/19616960/

You do realize tweedle dee and tweedle dum have nothing to do with that part of the business. Right? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You do realize tweedle dee and tweedle dum have nothing to do with that part of the business. Right? 

\lock and seal

I guess too busy in the Caribbean to keep track of it all. 

The J&J vaccine is actually a more effective vaccine, but appears to be linked to some reactions.  Although rare, I believe those reactions are more frequent than that of the competitors.  There is no question that the J&J vaccine causes more severe side effects, buts it’s single does and effectiveness are pretty compelling. 

My guess is that the competitors are playing this up.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, varjet said:

The J&J vaccine is actually a more effective vaccine, but appears to be linked to some reactions.  Although rare, I believe those reactions are more frequent than that of the competitors.  

Not to get into the weeds, but why is the J&J a "more effective" vaccine?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Not to get into the weeds, but why is the J&J a "more effective" vaccine?

wonder if it's due to compliance (i.e. people not showing up for their second non-J&J shot)?

10 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I once jammed a J&J q-tip into my brain during a Jets game.  

Maybe I should try that. Did it help?

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

You do realize that this adverse reaction is less that 1 in a million, right? The CDC is just being cautious.  

The chances of winning the power ball lottery is about 1 in 300 million.   "You can't win it if you're not in it."    

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

Please continue to  stay away from football operations and fix your damn issues.

COVID-19 vaccine clinics put J&J vaccine on hold after adverse reactions; CDC finds no safety issue with vaccine.

https://www.wral.com/covid-19-vaccine-clinics-put-j-j-vaccine-on-hold-after-adverse-reactions-cdc-finds-no-safety-issue-with-vaccine/19616960/

You know this stuff isn't allowed here.  Not cool.

Mods I made a note about the op in the mod forum please check it. This excessive thread starting is out of control.

• Upvote 1