• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And no this isn't in reference to what Joe Douglas is doing to the Jets roster. People are fighting. Personal attacks. Name calling. Ruining the board. This is a general statement and a fina

You know it’s bad when I’m the best behaved person here.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, QB1 said:

we are Jets fans during a 1.5 year pandemic lockdown, can you think of a more miserable set of conditions? 

Being a Jet fan, during a 1.5 year lockdown...  married w/children.

I've obviously missed a lot of what's been going on that resulted in this thread needing to be created, but maybe I should be glad about that.  Was there some battle royal about Sam's red hair vs. Wilson's small hands, about whether the Jets should take 2 OLinemen or 3 on the first two days of the Draft, that Joe Douglas hasn't yet done anything (except ship off talent) to warrant more than average reviews?  Enquiring minds want to know.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Mike135 said:

Being a Jet fan, during a 1.5 year lockdown...  married w/children.

And during the pandemic watching your team win only 2 games and still miss out on the first pick in the 2021 Draft. Your reward for all that suffering, Zach Wilson on IR, Justin Fields wins ROTY with 49ers, and Darnold earns trip to pro bowl with Robby Anderson in Carolina.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Max it might help to let people know who they are.

Is it me? Because I have done a lot to avoid politics and avoid fighting 

I had the list but I ate it. 

• Haha 2

If this is about people saying Wilson stinks and shouldn’t be the pick, and then get berated by pro Wilson jock sniffers and won’t back down from those jock sniffers then I guess this is my adios.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

If this is about people saying Wilson stinks and shouldn’t be the pick, and then get berated by pro Wilson jock sniffers and won’t back down from those jock sniffers then I guess this is my adios.  

What's with you and sniffing jocks? 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Pro Wilson jock sniffers get offended when other posters say he shouldn’t be the pick cause another QB prospect they believe to be better, and then basically ruin every thread till they get closed.

In case you were wondering, it smells like April fresh Downey.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, football guy said:

I know I'm walking the fine line here, but here is my attempt at "burying the hatchet": 

• People who support a player/not a fan of another's fit with the team don't want others to insinuate they're racist insurrectionist tribalists for agreeing with the consensus among verified and reputable draft analysts/scouts/insiders 
  • People who support another player don't want to see that player receive what is perceived to be criticism when the opposition suggests the admiration for that player is unwarranted and stems from a "woke" narrative/affirmative action.  

Personally, I'll attempt to write with less conviction and refrain from discussing "wokeness" in the media. In return, I kindly request that people who are not fans of Justin Fields not be slandered by his fans for suggesting that the player is a raw, Cam Newton-like prospect who is a poor fit for the Jets. There's no reason to denigrate others on either side of an argument for the sole purpose of having (potentially) an opposing perspective or ideology, which is where this all seems to stem from.

You think Fields is a better prospect, do you. You want to argue that point, I'm open for the dialogue and happy to provide counterarguments; arguments can be fruitful without having to cross the line @Maxman is trying to establish. But there's no need to stereotype people as "jock sniffers" or "racists" or "tribalists" or "insurrectionists" for having a different perspective. 

We good? 🤝

First I’m as conservative as it gets, and could give 2 sh*ts about woke color hell even gender if you can football you can football. 

Second I’m not debating with someone who is just waiting for you to finish talking without listening and just continually scream their narrative till it’s taken as gospel, and the rest shut up, so no I will not waste my time on debating you.

• Thumb Down 2

All I’m going to say is I see people get banned for wayyyyyy less then some around here get away with.

The common denominator of these problems always playing victim

Smfh 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I blame 10 years of incompetence at GM. Much of what your seeing is symptomatic of distrust in leadership decision making. Joe is the new prince in town but Rome wasn’t built in a day. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Tranquilo said:

Fine, but let me get one last thing out.

Listen, you ****ers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the sh*t. Here is a man who stood up.

Post curse words like this again and you will be banned immediately.

Your attempt at humor has failed.