Bills Allowing Max Capacity with Proof of Vaccination

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

How does it protect others from me if it doesn’t stop spreading?

It does stops the spread. You can not spread it if you've been vaccinated. That's why it's important for people to get it. 

46 minutes ago, KRL said:

People can do what they want, but if you think I'm going to have
a team dictate my health decisions your crazy.  On top of that
who in the world would trust their health records being passed 
around on the internet on an app.  I'm sure nothing could go
wrong with that.  In closing I've got two words for you:

"Tuskegee Project"

So can business

no shirt no service my Man

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

How does it protect others from me if it doesn’t stop spreading?

I don't think people should be forced. It's up to the stadium, the should but those tickets back at face value. Nobody should be forced to take something to take something the FDA hasn't approved or lose something they love

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

If the people who need it, get it, I can’t give it to them if it stops spreading right?

You can still get it with the vaccine. It's 95% effective against stopping serious illness. 100% effective against stopping death. The people who choose not to get it can still spread it to the people who got vaccinated. If you need more answers please consult your Doctor and not Facebook. Thanks

• Upvote 1

before everyone gets in a huff about this (regardless of position), the Bills put out of statement that there is information on a vaccine policy at this time. 

This was a single politician saying something. While it may be where they end up, there's no official position on it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, choon328 said:

Only if you're white. Too soon?

Nah, the secret ID fairy dropped off our new, free IDs last night. Good thing, they're apparently impossible to obtain,  and usually cost thousands and involve exams, feats of strength,  and time travel....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Nah, the secret ID fairy dropped off our new, free IDs last night. Good thing, they're apparently impossible to obtain,  and usually cost thousands and involve exams, feats of strength,  and time travel....

You see why I erased it lol. I don't want R's coming for me lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

before everyone gets in a huff about this (regardless of position), the Bills put out of statement that there is information on a vaccine policy at this time. 

This was a single politician saying he supports it.

This is the statement Bills released:

20210413_193108.jpg

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

I said this a few months ago that I heard this is where we were headed. I expect all of the nfl teams to follow suit. I would expect that any large gatherings, like concerts, will require the same thing. You prove it by using the NYS Excelsior App which after creating an account will have your vaccine passport on it.  You will be required to show that upon entry to get in. Private entities are going to put pressure on the public to get the vaccine so they can remain open at full capacity and return to normal business. This is just the beginning. 

You must be willing to set yourself on fire and dive through a card table if called upon as well. 

• Haha 3

Nfl teams lost $125 million in revenue each last year from not having fans in the stadium. If you don't think the majority of teams will adopt this policy in order to fill their stadiums to capacity instead of having 50% in attendance you'd be wrong. Currently only about 3-5 states where the Nfl is located is completely open for max capacity.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Just got my 2nd dose Saturday.  You can protect your freedoms from home or the parking lot if you're so inclined.

I want this sht over so the more people vaccinated the better.

The Army injected so much unknown sh*t into me,  whats one more shot....? 

Then again, I entered the Army at 5"11 175 and got out 6'2 225. Maybe I should have paid attention...

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, choon328 said:

You couldn't be more wrong. If you get the vaccine they have determined that even if you get Covid you will not be capable of spreading it. Oh and you won't die.

You sound like you're well-read on the matter, which is great, but we still do not yet know the degree to which vaccines reduce transmission of the virus from a vaccinated person to others. Recent studies certainly suggest as much, be we can not be so definitive in our answers, as of yet. The rest I 100% agree with.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, choon328 said:

You can still get it with the vaccine. It's 95% effective against stopping serious illness. 100% effective against stopping death. The people who choose not to get it can still spread it to the people who got vaccinated. If you need more answers please consult your Doctor and not Facebook. Thanks

Sorry, this thread read like an ad for the vaccine. Again, if you have the vaccine and it can’t stop spreading, I can spread with the vaccine or without the vaccine, why do you care what I do? Asking for a hillbilly friend

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, choon328 said:

This is the statement Bills released:

20210413_193108.jpg

Exactly. The Bills have not said they will have a full stadium. New York State or Erie county (where they play) has said nothing. 

A single politician said he's willing to have a full stadium with vaccinations. 

58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cant wait for the stadium promotions free beer with vaccination record card. 

Need to get a NY Jets lanyard with id holder plastic case. 

@SAR I  have any extras. 

joewilly12

Having my vax card from MetLife Stadium itself entitles me to several perks.

SAR I

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Army injected so much unknown sh*t into me,  whats one more shot....? 

Then again, I entered the Army at 5"11 175 and got out 6'2 225. Maybe I should have paid attention...

You're like Capt America without the smarts, physique, or Hollywood good looks.

• WTF? 1

This sure sounds like a policy that is racist to its core. If certain people can't get a government ID and that is deemed racist, why would we think that they can get a smartphone and be able to download an app.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

I said this a few months ago that I heard this is where we were headed. I expect all of the nfl teams to follow suit. I would expect that any large gatherings, like concerts, will require the same thing. You prove it by using the NYS Excelsior App which after creating an account will have your vaccine passport on it.  You will be required to show that upon entry to get in. Private entities are going to put pressure on the public to get the vaccine so they can remain open at full capacity and return to normal business. This is just the beginning. 

So what happens when you want to go to an event in NY or NJ, have been vaccinated but don't live in either state? Asking for a friend ? 

Read an article that said the Moderna vaccine is 90% effective after six months. Full stadiums will not happen until the politicians remove restrictions. With 6 months until the start of the 2021 season it is possible if people continue to get vaccinated.

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

This sure sounds like a policy that is racist to its core. If certain people can't get a government ID and that is deemed racist, why would we think that they can get a smartphone and be able to download an app.  

In Florida I was given a "COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card" issued by the CDC. Publix applied a sticker after each dose with the date. No smart phone apps needed. I might scan it in and save it on my phone.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Read an article that said the Moderna vaccine is 90% effective after six months. Full stadiums will not happen until the politicians remove restrictions. With 6 months until the start of the 2021 season it is possible if people continue to get vaccinated.

Wow, 7 billion people on earth? Getting this vaccine every 6 months. I knew I should have gotten into selling drugs. Some serious money these drug companies are going to make 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

It’s hard to argue that “government” is mandating this when it’s going to be private businesses driving the “no shot/no shoes/no service” mandate for the next year (at minimum).

Just like the pressure private businesses and sports teams are using to overturn a Georgia voting law that is more liberal than CO., Delaware, NY etc. The government doesn’t need to do anything, their proxy’s will do it for them.

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

In Florida I was given a "COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card" issued by the CDC. Publix applied a sticker after each dose with the date. No smart phone apps needed. I might scan it in and save it on my phone.

Apparently a vaccine card is not enough, you need an app on your phone and that would be racist. Just look at what our president said about people of color even using the internet and I quote, "Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."

So tell me again how this policy is fair for minorities and African Americans?

• WTF? 1