Bills Allowing Max Capacity with Proof of Vaccination

31 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Exactly. The Bills have not said they will have a full stadium. New York State or Erie county (where they play) has said nothing. 

A single politician said he's willing to have a full stadium with vaccinations. 

He presented Erie County's plan, not his. So no, it's not a single person. It's the County's leadership. I would think they would give the Bills a choice. Require vaccination and you get 100% capacity, don't require it and they'll allow less than 50%. It's a lot of money at stake

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In before the lock! 

Keep in mind this is not a vaccine mandate. It's a private business not allowing entry without it.  Same thing as no shoes no service. Not of your freedoms are being taken away. 

People can do what they want, but if you think I'm going to have a team dictate my health decisions your crazy.  On top of that who in the world would trust their health records being passed  ar

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Very interesting.

I read last week that Allen was still “ thinking it over” regarding taking the vaccine.

if he doesn’t, that’ll be quite the can of worms.

It only requires stadium staff and fans to be vaccinated. He'd be in the clear

8 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Just like the pressure private businesses and sports teams are using to overturn a Georgia voting law that is more liberal than CO., Delaware, NY etc. The government doesn’t need to do anything, their proxy’s will do it for them.

And one side is now censoring themselves otherwise they are pariahs to the woke mob. 

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

In Florida I was given a "COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card" issued by the CDC. Publix applied a sticker after each dose with the date. No smart phone apps needed. I might scan it in and save it on my phone.

They're trying to get rid of the paper bc it can get ruined and people can lose it. Don't laminate it bc if you do need a booster and something else isn't developed in its place they'll need to stamp that card again. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Wow, 7 billion people on earth? Getting this vaccine every 6 months. I knew I should have gotten into selling drugs. Some serious money these drug companies are going to make 

It's only been researched for 6 months. It's a rolling timetable based on scientific data as time passes. It could very well be effective for much longer.  We just don't know yet. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, choon328 said:

It's only been researched for 6 months. It's a rolling timetable based on scientific data as time passes. It could very well be effective for much longer.  We just don't know yet. 

Great, we just don’t know yet, sign me up and stick me!

13 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Just like the pressure private businesses and sports teams are using to overturn a Georgia voting law that is more liberal than CO., Delaware, NY etc. The government doesn’t need to do anything, their proxy’s will do it for them.

Why can't we just stick to the topic? Go to reddit if you're feelings are hurt

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Great, we just don’t know yet, sign me up and stick me!

I'm sure you've done and taken much worse over your life knowing the potential short and long term consequences. Come down from that high horse. There is no evidence that any vaccine EVER has caused issues to any person longer than a month after receiving it. If you hear otherwise they're lying. 

32 minutes ago, RobR said:

This sure sounds like a policy that is racist to its core. If certain people can't get a government ID and that is deemed racist, why would we think that they can get a smartphone and be able to download an app.  

You dont need an app.......just a CDC card issued to everyone who gets a shot

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I'm sure you've done and taken much worse over your life knowing the potential short and long term consequences. Come down from that high horse. There is no evidence that any vaccine EVER has caused issues to any person longer than a month after receiving it. If you hear otherwise they're lying. 

I’m not on any high horse at all. I am so grateful  there is a vaccine for people who feel they need it. But I wish all those who want it, get it, and leave us all alone until we can thoroughly test it. Oh, and you should read about the rushed swine flu vaccine in the 70’s. Who exactly is on the high horse here?  I’m at sea level 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It looks like you will need the app bc the card is easy to forge. That being said, every American who financial qualifies can get a smartphone for free through the government. 

17 minutes ago, RobR said:

Apparently a vaccine card is not enough, you need an app on your phone and that would be racist. Just look at what our president said about people of color even using the internet and I quote, "Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."

So tell me again how this policy is fair for minorities and African Americans?

I'm not going to respond to any race baiting questions. I know for a fact that in Palm Beach County if you want the vaccine it is available to everyone. Matter of fact I think I'll use the ignore feature Max suggested in his clean up thread.

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

In the end it will always be an app.....this is just the start of vaccine passports.

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

It looks like you will need the app bc the card is easy to forge. That being said, every American who financial qualifies can get a smartphone for free through the government. 

Yet somehow they can't obtain a government ID., which is free right now to everyone. Requiring an app and a smartphone is inherently racist and also discriminates against the senior citizens. Are you OK with that?

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

I'm not going to respond to any race baiting questions. I know for a fact that in Palm Beach County if you want the vaccine it is available to everyone. Matter of fact I think I'll use the ignore feature Max suggested in his clean up thread.

My elderly mother received the vaccine and I had to enter her name, DOB, SS#, and a brief medical history before my state would even give out a code for her to get vaccinated. Every state is different and by requiring an app to go from one place to another is inherently racist.....just ask the president. 

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I’m not on any high horse at all. I am so grateful  there is a vaccine for people who feel they need it. But I wish all those who want it, get it, and leave us all alone until we can thoroughly test it. Oh, and you should read about the rushed swine flu vaccine in the 70’s. Who exactly is on the high horse here?  I’m at sea level 

In 2002 the US started creating a vaccine for Sars-Cov-02. Moderna and Pfizer used those vaccines that were already in production to streamline the process and tailor it to Covid-19. So, this wasn't a rushed vaccine. It took less time bc 95% of the vaccine was already competed prior to the outbreak. So they had to do was engineer it for this specific outbreak.

You are the classic example of the guy who doesn't know what he's talking about yet runs around spreading misinformation to any gullible unintelligent person who will listen. And what's scary is that people will listen and will then spread those falsehoods to other idiots. We are in a cycle of stupid in this country. 

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

In 2002 the US started creating a vaccine for Sars-Cov-02. Moderna and Pfizer used those vaccines that were already in production to streamline the process and tailor it to Covid-19. So, this wasn't a rushed vaccine. It took less time bc 95% of the vaccine was already competed prior to the outbreak. So they had to do was engineer it for this specific outbreak.

You are the classic example of the guy who doesn't know what he's talking about yet runs around spreading misinformation to any gullible unintelligent person who will listen. And what's scary is that people will listen and will then spread those falsehoods to other idiots. We are in a cycle of stupid in this country. 

What information have I spread exactly? I asked some questions. You posted a vaccine history question which I responded to, correctly I might add. So please once again, rather than calling me stupid and telling me I’m on a high horse, what misinformation have I spread?

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Yet somehow they can't obtain a government ID., which is free right now to everyone. Requiring an app and a smartphone is inherently racist and also discriminates against the senior citizens. Are you OK with that?

The government isn't requiring an app. Nobody has the RIGHT to go to a football game. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. Is it OK if homeless people walk into a restaurant where you're eating and sit down next to you? Or is it ok that a private business refuse them entry and service? Is that racist or ageist too if they're black or old?

And I'm not sure you understand what racism is. What's racist is you assuming all poor people are black or Hispanic and will be the only ones affected by this. Poor white people will have the same issues.

But this is not about race so take that weak sh*t somewhere else.

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thank goodness I live in Florida with an amazing governor who will never let anything like this happen.  Complete insanity requiring a vaccine to watch a football game.

I'm assuming your first sentence was a joke. Your don't need a vaccine to watch it on TV. 

28 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

No one is being forced to take the vaccine. 
You don't have a constitutional right to go to a football game. 

Don't want to take it, don't take  it. You want to own a football team and let everyone in without a vaccine you are free to do so. 

This isn't very complicated. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

No one is being forced to take the vaccine. 
You don't have a constitutional right to go to a football game. 

Don't want to take it, don't take  it. You want to own a football team and let everyone without a vaccine you are free to do so. 

This isn't very complicated. 

I never stated I was being forced to take the vaccine, but we are quickly moving in that direction.

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

The Bills don't have to follow what he said, they're a private business. They're choosing to follow the recommendation. So it is the same thing

No its not a recommendation and the analogy to banning shoes doesnt work here.  Any politician or municipality that allows for fans in the stadiums = fans in the stadium.  Of course the Bills will choose to let fans in if the politicians allow it, theyre in the business of selling tickets.  Theyre not turning away fans and $$, why would they or any team?

18 minutes ago, choon328 said:

This post reminds me of a great saying my father once told me.....

The truth does not mind being questioned, a lie does not like to be challenged. 

If your have the answers and they are truth, you should not be afraid of harmless questions. However, you certainly come across as though you are being challenged 

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm assuming your first sentence was a joke. Your don't need a vaccine to watch it on TV. 

Thanks.  Fixed it, meant go to a game.

What joke?  DeSantis is the best governor in the US.  Will be a frontrunner for prez in 2024.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I never stated I was being forced to take the vaccine, but we are quickly moving in that direction.

How else would they get the alien dna into your brain?