Bills Allowing Max Capacity with Proof of Vaccination

12 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I've heard this argument, to an extent I get it. But if you look total deaths from year to year you can tell something is far different this past year than any we've seen.

5f7158e.png

Edit* - one could also argue that because of the intense sanitization seen, the mask wearing, and the social distancing we should see a record low number of flu deaths.

I don't know anyone who argues Covid isn't deadly and very dangerous for certain segments of the population.  It is. The real issue here is that stats and information is being cherry picked. For example, the number of people who died strictly from Covid, and not with Covid is a very different number than the number of deaths we read about daily. This is a new virus that the world had no immunity nor vaccine for, that is dangerous for certain cohorts, the numbers moving forward will not be anywhere near what they were the first year.

The flip side of this is that the flu is far worse from a symptom standpoint for the majority of the population than Covid-19 is. The last time I had the flu, I spent 4 days in the hospital. I had Covid and wouldn't have even known it if I didn't have to get tested. I am not extrapolating my results, however, the media and many soldiers are promoting the exact opposite side of the extrapolation. The entire world would be far better off if we discussed this openly and honestly looking at both sides of this rather than the one side that is being promoted.

3 minutes ago, KRL said:

If you could engage your brain cells you would know that the point I'm
making is that the government has a history of saying "something is for
the public good" but then doing the opposite.  Its called analytical
thinking, do some research

This is true, there are some really dark things that our government has attempted (Operation Northwoods) and even more recently followed through with.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Are you aware of the normal annual deaths from the flu? This past year the number of flu cases is nil. Easier to report everything as COVID when you’re getting federal funds for one but not the other. 
Promised myself I wouldn’t get sucked back in. COVID is real & dangerous but what’s being sold to the public is not the whole truth. This is government overreach and a power grab to move all to one payer system 

Edit..